12- Soon

AUTHOR pov

 Jungkook couldn't sleep. He was just laying on his bed staring at the ceiling.

Was he angry? Yes.

 Was he sad? Yes. 

But he still love Jimin. 

And the boy he love is in the prison. Cold, dirty and dangerous prison.

 He never thought that's gonna happen but even it did the good thing is that Jungkook finally find out the truth.

 "But who called my dad and told him that lies?" Jungkook said and turned to lay on his left side. 

His alarm was on and that mean its already 6 am. He sat up on his bed and decided to took a shower and get clean clothes. 

 He put the key that Jimin gave him in his pocket and took his backpack before he walked downstairs.

 "Jungkook, make me something to eat." His dad said as soon as he saw his son walking to the living room. 

"I have to go to school. Try to make your own food." The boy spoke in a cold tone not even looking at his dad. 

He ignored all the yelling and cursing and walked outside the house, not to school but to Jimin's apartment.

 Xx pov 

 Maybe that was the worst idea I ever had. I was so selfish wanting Jimin away from my Jungkook, I end up hurting the one I never though I will want.

 I don't deserve him. I just need to go back to being straight and not to fall in love, ever again. 

AUTHOR pov 

 "JIMIN-AH, why did you do this!?" Jungkook yelled when he saw Jimin's apartment full of alcohol bottles, and with stuff around the place. 

Everything was broken, only the picture Jungkook gave him was still on the wall. 

The boy walked to it and smiled. He traced his fingertips over it and saw that there's no dust. It was like the first day he gave it to him. 

Jungkook knew that Jimin will take care for him like he do for that picture. 

He started cleaning his apartment when suddenly someone knocked on the door. 

The boy run to the door and opened it not even asking who's on the other side. 

"Hyung! I'm sorry!" The younger boy jumped on Jimin and wrapped his legs abd arms around him, like a baby koala. 

"I never wanted you to suffer like this. Please don't drink anymore." The younger boy was now in tears. 

Jimin didn't said anything he hugged the boy and walked inside the apartment locking the doors behind them. 

"Was it bad?" Jungkook asked Jimin when the older boy put him down on the couch. 

"Where?"

 "In prison? Let me look at your wrists." The taller boy looked down and saw it's better than he expected.

 "It was fun. I played poker with that policeman." Jimin said and hugged Jungkook, he missed that boy so much, that much that he almost ruined himself. 

"That's funny." 

 "Yeah, they told me I am hero for beating up your dad." Jungkook chuckled. 

Jimin played with Jungkook's hair just enjoying the younger boy's voice. 

 "You started drinking,and I..." Younger boy started. Jimin stopped playing with his hair and looked down at Jungkook's face. He saw he's serious.

 "You what?" 

"I started cutting." Jungkook's voice came out as whisper.

It was silent for a moment. Jungkook was scared and Jimin, he felt guilty. He felt sorry for that poor boy. Older boy gently cupped Jungkook's face and locked their eyes together. Jungkook saw that look again. He saw pure love from Jimin again, the one he thought he lost. 

Jimin than lean his forehead on Jungkook's and closed his eyes,younger boy did the same. 

"I will stop drinking and I will help you to heal your scars, I will never give you any reason to cut your beautiful body again. Okay?" Jungkook nodded, too weak to speak. 

 . 

After a short nap younger boy woke up in Jimin's bed with no sigh of Jimin.

 He sat up and looked around in panic. 

"Hyung?!" He stand up and walked to the living room, no one was there, he looked at balcony, nothing. 

"Hyung where are you?" He felt tears falling and dat down on the floor having all bad thngs that can happen to Jimin in his head. 

Than someone hugged him and pulled him closer to his warm body. 

"Kitten, I just went to pee." Jimin kissed Jungkook's head and hugged him tighter.

 "I was so scared." Younger boy said and wiped his tears with his sleeve.

 "Let's make you something to eat."It was a nice atmosphere and both boys laughed again. 

"So two more week's?" Older boy asked. 

"13 more day's and I will be free.~" Jungkook sang and gave Jimin the brightest smile ever. 

 "We will have so much fun together. I think I will become even more obsessed with you." Older boy said and lean over the table to ruffle younger boy's hair. 

"I'm still scared of how my dad will react." 

 "Don't worry. You can ask for him not to come close to you, after Policeman saw your bruises you can easily get at least 20 meters." He spoke and Jungkook thought for a moment. 

Does he want to do that to his dad, who only have him and no one else? 

"So? What do you think?" Jimin asked and Jungkook just shrugged. 

"It's okay you have 13 more days to think about it. Now let's make popcorn and snuggle all day watching some comedies." 

 . 

In school Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok watched his friend talking to some girl.

 "Hyung, he's with new girl every day." Hoseok spoke. 

Yoongi glared at the couple, he wish he know what's happening to Taehyung.

 "Maybe he's just really horny lately." Namjoon said abd both Hoseok and Yoongi hit him on his head.

 But non of them knew why is he acting like that, 

or why he's super weird lately, 

or why is he distancing himself from them, 

or even why does he hate Jimin so much, 

or why did he called Jungkook's dad and lied about Jungkook having another boyfriend.

 The reason why he did all that was simple.

 It was because he started falling for younger boy, he like Jungkook and he can't accept that he can't have him.  

---------------

another shitty update written in less than an hours, but hey at least i's update :)