8- I'm okay

Little warning but not bc of smut.

JUNGKOOK pov 

 After Jimin massaging my hurting butt and giving me some painkillers he finally let me go home.

 "You sure you can walk alone?" He asked, I can hear concern in his voice. 

"Yes hyung. It's not that late." I smiled and lean my head on his shoulder for a moment."You made me feel so good." I whispered. 

Jimin looked down at me and gently ruffled my hair. "You're so special Jungkook." 

 I blushed and smiled while looking at our intertwined fingers. I do feel special with him. 

 . 

I took the doorknob and opened the doors before looking back at Jimin. He had his hands in pockets of his sweatpants and was smiling at me. 

"Text me when you got home." He spoke.

 "Okay." I turn around and stepped into the hallway of the building. 

"Kitten!" 

 "Hm?"

 "Thank you." I bit my lip and walked back to give him a peck on him swollen wet lips. 

I don't remember their faces. I just know there was no one to help me.

 In that dark alley close to my house and away from Jimin's apartment two boys were waiting for me.Their voices was unfamiliar to me. But they talked like they knew me.

 I don't really know how it all went. Or I wanted to forget. 

But I know I got knocked out when something hit the back of my head. Than they started kicking me while I was down. One of them pulled me up by my hair. 

They had something on their faces and they even wore glowes. Other one  punched me in the face. 

Once, 

twice.

 And with last kick in my stomach everything went black for some time. 

 I heard a song. Beautiful ballad. 

I felt so calm. Then in the distance I saw Jimin. He was smiling and running trying to catch the butterfly. The music mixed with his laugh and giggles. It made me smile and feel happy. 

I wanted to call him. I did. But he ignored me. 

I yelled louder but he didn't even bother to look at my direction.

 His orange hair was so bright. And he had dark blue t-shirt and leather pants. I tried to stand up but I couldn't move.

And than.

It is getting closer, that beautiful light and Jimin calling me, I close my eyes spread my wings and I am flying free. It's over, just give up and please let us be.

Than I heard noise. 

The ballad stopped.

Jimin disappeared. I was cold and alone.

 In that moment I was starting to feel terrible pain.

 Everywhere. I heard voices and try to made myself to move. 

Nothing. All I did was blinked. I saw dark and two silhouettes covering over me.

.---