9- Back

JUNGKOOK pov

 [One week later] 

 I didn't change. I'm still the same. At least I think that. Same old Jungkook, quiet, unnoticed, scared and heartbroken. 

O yeah. That changed. 

He feel so lost, so alone, emptiness consumes his soul. His heart is ripped to shreds.

I was on the edge so many times. But he was here, holding my hand so I never fall.

Everything is starting to get to me lately, and i feel myself breaking more and more.

Especially with Jimin gone now, and I'm back to reality and nothing to fill the holes
he left behind.

His young mind is surrounded by fear. False promises ring in his head.  

My relationship with my dad is a little bit better, I don't talk to him a lot but we're not fighting and that's good.

I was staring at my reflection in the mirror. 

My face is not that pale anymore, bruises were still visible but it's healing but he scratches,cuts, and bruises aren't going anywhere, they're here to stay.

Just like my pain, which seems to be growing more each and every day.

 I glanced at my neck. The hickey Jimin gave me a week ago is still visible. Even without it everything will remind me on him. Every part of my body. 

He used to tell me what he love on me the most every part of my body was his fave. He will always find something beautiful.

I hate myself. Dreaming about life with him. I didn't noticed it was just another love story about stupid crazy teen love. 

I lost my phone that night. It's probably broken or someone found it.

 Good.

So Jimin can't even bother to text me.

 What am I even gonna go? How am I supposed to act in school? My first day after I came out of hospital. I'm pretty sure everyone already know what happened. 

But what if they didn't even noticed I was gone? 

One thing was for sure. I need to ask Jimin why. Why did he do that? What's the point of suffering all this time when he broke everything in less than 10 minutes.

 I need to hear from him that he don't love me. I will take that. I can't force anyone to love me. 

 . 

My hear was beating like crazy I had to put my hand on it to actually make sure it don't burst out of my chest

I was pretty sure I was having a panic attack when I saw that I'm only few meters away from my school. 

I fixed my black beanie and put my hands in my pocket. As soon as I saw people walking my way I put my head down holding my breath while I was walking inside the school. 

 No one talked to me but I can feel their stares. I don't mind, I got used to it. 

 . 

"Hey." I looked up and saw the guy from my class standing in front of my desk. 

I was scared he will sew how frightened I am.

 "So, uhm. I'm glad you are better now." He spoke while looking around. I was surprised. 

Really surprised. Usually no one talked like this to me. They only talked about school or when they are forced to. 

"Thanks." I replied. 

He pressed his lips and nodded. 

"I'll go now." He scratched the back of his neck before turning back on his heel and sat down on his seat that was in the back. 

 . 

My mind was going crazy.

Just go and ask him.

I acted like I never talked to him and we dated for two years. It was lunch time and I find him in the back of the school.

Not so far away there was a group of people but I don't mind them. I was gripping beanie that was in my hands while walking in his direction. 

I don't want to look at him for a long time. To see what I lost. To stare at his flawless face that used to be always so close to mine. 

I can't.

"Jimin." I spoke while looking down at the ground. 

 I was imagining so many ways this conversation ca go. He will run and hug me saying how much he missed me.

 Or he will just yell at me and I will cry until he felt bad and comfort me.

 Or even he will just coldly say he don't love me and I will be fine. 

At the end I was too weak to fight and beg for his love.

But this. What actually happened hurt me more than anything else.

 He just stand up and walked away. Like he never even know me.

Leaving me behind. I couldn't even look at him.

 But he walked away not even asking how I am.  He left me standing, with tears in my eyes.

Jimin.

My Jimin that I adored. 

The one that break down my walls. The one who make me laugh too much. I never laughed before and with him I had a smile on my face all the time.

I used to believe in forever but that belief of mine, just vanished like a bubble when he bid me goodbye. 

 But he was wasting dream. And I'm not lying when I say that I gave him everything.  

˝Great, just act like I never existed.I like that game!˝ I yelled at him and turn around. He stopped. He did stopped for a moment. 

But than he walked away. He love to do that lately.

I saw people staring at me with weird expression on their faces and lies on their mouth. 

˝So, you are official crazy now?˝ 

Last person I needed right now. I looked at my left and frowned at that idiot.

˝Just go.˝ I said and wiped my tears away. As I started walking back to my school a group of people stopped in front of me and one guy spilled his cola on my shirt. I looked down not bothering to fight him. They laughed and I never felt more lame than now. I put my beanie on my head trying to cover my tears.

˝Here, change that shirt.˝  I looked at the plain white t-shirt what I think is for P.E. I gripped it in my hand and turn around to give him back but he was gone. 

˝Thanks, Taheyung.˝ I whispered the words I never thought I will say.

.

He walks along, thinking he's alone. But he's so wrong because I'm following him home. Where he can't embarrass me or ignore. 

I speed up so I can catch him before walked inside the building. As he heard my panting he turned around. But soon he started walking again.

˝Jimin!˝ I yelled and he turn back around with his arms crossed.

˝We have nothing to talk about.˝ 

˝Don't you think I fucking deserve an explanation?˝ I shouted.

---------------------

I never wanted them to break up, but I just got an idea and yeah :'(