6- Soulmate

I dont know is this like necessary but -Warning

JUNGKOOK pov

 My dad decided to drive me to school. First time after more than 5 years.

 Wow, he really hates Jimin.

He gave me my phone back,and told me I have 10 minutes to get ready. 

 . 

"I have to deal with idiots." I whispered when I saw a edited message of Jimin. Some people need to get a life. As soon as possible. 

I texted Jimin that my dad is driving me to school and quickly went to take a shower. 

I felt really sick sine I woke up and I end up throwing up. Probably because I haven't eat. 

I put on my black hoodie and skinny jeans before walking downstairs. I checked my back pocket. 

Picture. 

It's here.

 I looked at it and smiled. Polaroid of Jimin and me that he gave me. I always have it by my side. It's a gift from him. And it remind me that I have him, waiting for me. 

I glanced inside the kitchen and no one was there. My stomach started growling again. 

"JUNGKOOK!" I closed my eyes at sudden scream. 

"I'm not deaf." I glared at him before walking to his car..

.

 I had my head down staring at my lap all the way to the school. My face look terrible, bruises are still visible and my cut look even worst today. 

I was thinking of buying something to eat but money that my mom send me every month never came. It was the end of the month and I'm pretty sure my dad took it. Mailman probably gave it to him.

 Same second when he stopped I got out of the car not saying a word to him. I put hoodie over my head and walked to the school. 

JIMIN pov 

 I waited at the end of Jungkook's street. He should be here Any minute. I want to hug Jungkook so bad. 

Such a beautiful soul but suffering so bad. Everything in his life is messed up, I can't even imagine how many times he wanted to break up with me. I am his main problem. 

He have to deal with his dad because of me, with my friends and people from school. All because of me.

 I had a dream that they will accept us. So I walked in the cafeteria holding hands with him.I made his life like this. ..

 "Oh." I took my phone from my pocket. 

Jungkook: 

-sorry, my dad said he will drive me to school 

I frowned. Seriously that man. 

I can't wait to take Jungkook away from him. He doesn't deserve to have son like him.