Chapter 2

Hook's POV:

Today is the day that I will get my revenge on the Dark One, Rumplestiltskin. The coward and selfish man that killed his own wife and my first love in front of me. Now I'm all alone except for my Jolly Roger's crew. I've lost Liam , my mom, my dad and recently my Milah. Not only that crocodile killed her but he had also taken my hand.

This place I'll be going is called Storybrooke that has no magic. In order to travel to this new land, I need a magic bean to travel to a portal. Luckily, I have climbed the beanstalk to steal some magic beans from the Giant. All I have to do now is just throw the magic bean into the sea and the portal will open up. After a few moment gazing at the sea, I threw the magic bean and the portal opened up.

"I am going to kill that crocodile! Whose in with me? If you're not, you can jump off the plank right now!" I yelled to my crews.

"Yeah!!" All of them and shouted back. I set sailed and went through the portal. This is gonna be a fun and exciting journey for that crocodile.

Emma's POV:

First thing I hear in the morning is the sound of my alarm blaring from my phone. I kept on snoozing the alarm but after a few minutes it will ring again. I then decided to get out of bed and head to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and did my usually morning routine. I went down with my pajamas on.

"Good morning, Emma." Mary Margaret and David said.

"Good morning, guys. Did Henry came back last night?" I asked them. I make myself a cup of hot cocoa with cinnamon.

"No, he went to Regina's and slept there. I'm sure Regina has already sent him to school." Mary Margaret said.

"I'm sure she will." I replied. Ever since Regina and I put aside our hatred, we got along pretty much so Henry sometimes sleep at her place and if not, mine.

"Emma, we're gonna be late for work." David told me. Wait, we're late? I thought it's just around 8:00am. I take a look at the clock and it says 9:30am. Wow! I didn't know I have overslept.

"Just wait a moment, I've gotta change to my proper outfit and I think I'm gonna pack my drink when I have not taken a sip yet." I said with a little sarcasm.

I went back to my room and took a quick shower. It is really relaxing to take a morning shower. Then, I changed into a proper outfit; a plain white shirt with a black leather jacket and a black skinny jeans. I grabbed my bag and my phone and headed downstairs.

"David, I'm done." I told him. He is reading newspaper while waiting for me. I went to the counter and grabbed my drink.

"Okay then. Bye, Snow." David said and gave her a kiss and open the door. I wore an ankle boots before heading out of the house.

"Hey, I'll meet you at the station later. I'm a little hungry so I'm gonna go to Granny's." I told David.

"Sure and can you buy for me a cup of camomile tea please?" He said, passing me some cash.

"It's fine. I'll pay for yours and mine." I gave him back the cash and he nodded. David and I got into our own cars and drove off. I parked my car opposite of Granny's Diner and went inside.

"What can I get you?" Ruby asked me. She's a waitress of Granny's and also her granddaughter.

"Erm...I'll have a cheese burger with onion rings and a cup of camomile tea." I said and paid for the food and drinks. Then, I take it and head back to the car. From here, I drive to the station.

~

"Here's your drink." I said, passing him the camomile tea.

"Thank you." He said and got back to work.

"What paperwork are you working on?" I asked him.

"Oh, it's not. I have to type in how many robbery cases this month and so far there's six." He said, taking a sip of his tea.

"Wow! Let me guess, it's from Gold's shop?" I guessed.

"You've got it right." He said. I went in to my working room and started my work while taking a bite of the cheese burger. The hot cocoa with cinnamon it's already cold so I just pour in some hot water.

~

After David and I finished our work, it's already late. I haven't eat dinner yet but David has already eaten few hours ago. David went straight back home while I went to Granny's again. That is usually the town's favourite place to hang out. I parked my car on the other side of the road. I have to walk over to Granny's. I went over to one of the booth and sat down. Soon, Ruby came and took my orders.

"I would like to have a chicken burger and hot cocoa with cinnamon." I said, passing her back the menu. She wrote the order in a notepad.

"Okay. Coming right up." She smiled and walked away.

After a few waits, the food finally is ready. This is my second burger of the day since I've eaten it this morning. The chicken burger comes with some fries, salads and its sauce. As for my drink, it's a normal hot cocoa but it has whipped cream on the top with some sprinkles of cinnamon.

I paid Ruby and leave Granny's. I walked back to my car and drove to the park. At this time it's late so there's no one in the park but me. That would be calm and relaxing.

I sat on the swing, swinging myself lightly. Then I heard some rustling sounds not far from the swing. I decided to check it out.

I walked over and I peek at the bushes but there's nothing. I turned around to walk back then there's a man behind me.

"Hey, you startled me." I said to the man.

"Oh. My apologies, love." He said with a thick British accent.

"What are you doing out here? You're the only person that is here that late." I asked. He has blue eyes that is as blue as the ocean, dark brown hair that is messily swept at the side. He looked quite tall. My guess his around 5''10 or 6". He has some leather clothing on that I could not really see since it's dark.

"Nothing. I just need some fresh air." He replied.

"Well, it's kinda creepy that someone this late is out here." I joked.

"I could say the same about you. You're out here too, love." He laughed. Something about him makes me giggle like a high school girl.

"Bye, I have to go. My parents are going to be worried." I said.

"Bye, will I be seeing you around?" He asked. I nod my head and head back to my car. Wow! I wonder if his from the Enchanted Forest too since most residence here are. Crap! I've forgotten to ask for his name but I guess it's fine then. I've built up my walls, blocking the people I love out except for Henry, Mary Margaret and David. The man I used to love, Neal, abandoned me and set me up to take the blame for him stealing the watches. And because of that, I won't let anyone else into my life.

********************

A/N
Hey guys! I hope you've like this chapter and the way they meet. Vote and comment for a faster update. Bye.