Chapter 44

Emma's POV:

There's like few hours left before all of us have to go to Granny's for the celebration. Hook and I walked around the harbour for another ten minutes before returning back to the loft.

"How's your lad doing?" Hook asks me. Mary Margaret, David, Leo and Sarah arennot inside the loft which means they're at Granny's, setting up the area.

"He's staying at Regina's lately since she misses him so much." I sigh. It's been days since I last saw Henry.

"Don't you want to see him?" He asks.

"I do. Speaking of that, I think I'll visit Regina and Henry now. Granny's won't be ready for another hour or so." I shrug.

"All right, love." He says. I leave my bag at the loft and just take my phone with me before leaving again.

~

"Are you sure that Regina's home? They might have already left." Hook says. I've rang the door bell for the past minute and no one is answering the door.

"I hope not. I mean, I don't think they'll leave this early to Granny's." I say. I stop ringing the doorbell and finally give up.

"Why don't you give them a call, love." Hook suggests. I nod my head and dialed Henry's phone.

"Hey, Henry." I say over the phone.

"Hey, mom! Regina and I just got to Granny's."   He says, which means that they're clearly not at home.

"Oh! Hook and I stopped by at Regina's. We didn't know you guys are not here." I say.

"I'm sorry, mom." Henry apologizes.

"No, it's fine, Henry." I say. "Well, I'll see you later than."

"Okay. Bye, mom." He says.

"Bye." I ended the call with a sigh. I turn my attention back to Hook to see him looking at me.

"You're right, Hook." I say.

"I told you, love." He smirks. "Never doubt me when I said so."

"Lesson learned." I said sarcastically.

"So where are we heading to?" He asks. I check my wrist watch and it is already 6pm. We have to be at Granny's by 7pm. So one more hour to go.

"I think we should head to Granny's now. We can help out." I say. He nod his head. Hook and I got into my car and I start driving to Granny's.

~

I parked my car near Granny's since the in front of her shop are already filled with cars; David's, Regina's and two other unknown cars.

Hook and I walk in to Granny's, hand in hand. Once we entered, we saw Mary Margaret and Ruby are helping to hang the balloons on the corner of the room. David is sweeping the floor. Henry and Regina are taking care of Leo while Sarah is hanging streamers around the room. Granny is wiping the glasses and plates with a cloth. Belle and even Gold is here. I'm surprise that Mary Margaret invited Gold.

"Hey, Emma. Hook." David nod his head at Hook and gives me a smile.

"Hi, Dave." Hook smirks.

"Hey, guys." I smile as the others return me with a huge grin.

"Mom!" Henry says and run over to me and gave me a big hug. I hug him back.

"Hey, kid."

"I'm not a kid anymore, mom." Henry groans.

"But you'll always be a kid to me." I jokes and ruffle up his hair. "So do you guys need help with anything?" I asks.