Chapter 25

Hook's POV:

After Swan left the Jolly Roger, I couldn't stop thinking about the kiss we had. It was slow and there's full of passion in it. Each time I kissed her, I could feel fireworks erupting everywhere even though there wasn't one. She brought back lights into my life. When I was with Milah, it was always adventurous and fun kind of relationship. But when I'm with Emma, it feels so much different. I can't tell what's the difference but it was a good one. She helped me lift up my walls each time I talked to her. Does this means that I'm actually falling for her? It could be possible.

I wanted to pay Rumplestiltskin a visit in his shop. Even if I'm really falling for Swan, I couldn't let Milah die just like that. I felt a little sorry that I would have to break her promise. It wasn't that easy to control the temptation of killing him. I'm going to avenge her death for real this time. I took out a vile of bottle from my pocket which contained of Dreamshade and dipped the tip of my hook inside it. No matter if he's the Dark One or not, Dreamshade can kill anyone with its dangerous power. This Dreamshade always comes in need when it's really needed. I kept the bottle back into the pocket and headed to that crocodile's shop. He is really going to bloody pay for it.

I walked through the empty streets of Storybrooke and finally saw his shop after a few good minutes. I pushed the door into his shop and the bell jingled. Behind the counter, he looked up from whatever he is doing and gave me a smirked. He walked towards me but there's a good amount of space left before I kill him.

"Hello, Captain. Sorry that whatever you had planned with Zelena failed miserably. It was a shame." He grinned.

"Shut the bloody hell up. I don't care what I have to do as long as I got my revenge. You killed your own bloody wife, you merciless coward." I spat. I'm ready to kill him and with all my power, I ran towards him and plunged my hook into his chest. In seconds, I pulled out my hook and smirked at him. He gasped loudly and crashed into few objects before collapsing onto the ground. Then, a young brunette lady came out from behind the room. Belle. Once she saw what happened, she quickly rushed to his side and cupped his cheek.

"What the hell did you do to him?!" She screamed, tears were streaming down her cheeks.

"Nothing, love. He deserves whatever happen to him. Spend your last few hours with him and he shall be dead." I laughed wickedly. Now I felt really powerful.

"B-belle." He stuttered.

"No! No! Stay with me, Rumple. Please!" She cried as crocodile glared at me but weakly. I grinned at the sight of it and without a word, I headed for the door and went out, leaving her with her lifeless man. I know I would probably sound merciless but this is what he deserves. At this point, I felt more better than ever and not caring how Swan will react to this.

Emma's POV:

I was woken up by my phone ringing in the middle of the morning. I checked who the caller was and it was Belle. Then I take a look at the clock and it's only two o'clock in the morning. I picked up the call and over the line I could hear her sobbing.

"Belle? Are you okay?" I asked worriedly.

"No! Please help me. Please! I need your help and Regina's and possibly others too. I'm sorry to cause any trouble but this is an emergency. Please. Come over to Rumple's shop quickly." She cried. The call ended and I wonder what's wrong. I get up from my bed and quickly just changed into yesterday's morning outfit. I quickly dialed Regina's number and called her.

"What is it that you want, Emma?" She groaned probably because she's woken up by me.

"Regina I need your help. Belle said something happened in Gold's shop. Come over now." I said.