Chapter 7

Emma's POV:

I woke up by the sun shining directly at my face. I quickly cover up my eyes since it was literally so bright. I can't really sleep for the night because the bench is the most uncomfortable thing I ever sleep with. I looked down on the other bench and saw Hook still sleeping. Not to wake him, I got up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face.

Luckily, I've brought some clean clothes last night that I stuff it in my bag. I changed into it which are a black tank top over a brown leather jacket, a faded blue jeans and a pair of black flats. By the time I came out of the bathroom, Hook is already awake, getting up from the bench.

"Hello, Swan. By any chance you have a spare toothbrush?" He asked.

"Uh....yeah. It's in the bathroom top shelf." I said. He nod his head and walk over. I just realized that I have to let Hook out since it's just an assault.

"Hey, Hook?" I called out.

"Yes, love?" He came out of the bathroom with fresher look on his face.

"Well, I guess that I have to let you go. You're free to go now." I sighed. I was not really glad it happen because then I'll know now that he'll find Gold again.

"Good news, Swan." He smirked.

"Yeah, and well, do not assault anyone again or your next visit to the cell is soon." I warned.

"Aye." He nod and left the station. I decided to drive back home since there's nothing much to do at the station today.

~

"Hey, Mary Margaret and David." I said as I enter the house.

"Good morning, Emma." Mary Margaret said.

"Good morning." I said.

"How's your night another day at the station?" She asked.

"It's not bad. And oh, by the way, I've let Hook out because it's already been two days since it was just a minor assault." I said while directing my eyes to David.

"WHAT?!" David shouted.

"Shush, David." Mary Margaret put her finger on her lips as a signal for David to keep quite.

"Why? Are you like against Hook or something?" I asked.

"Maybe I am. It's just one time in the Enchanted Forest, I've encountered a pirate called Captain Blackbeard. That time I had to get on a ship for safety and in order for me to get in, I have to give him 200 pounds of my gold. Hook and him became allies and tricked me. Then they just pushed me into the sea for me to die and luckily I didn't drown. Well, I was a good swimmer back then." David groaned by the end of the story.

"Erm....wow! I mean, that's why you looked at Hook like you're gonna kill him. But why didn't he recognize you?" I asked. I couldn't believe that Hook will do such a thing. Like I mean, he doesn't look bad but I guess he is or was.

"It's because that I had grew my hair and beard so probably that's the reason why." He shrugged.

"Hey! How did I not see you in a long hair before." Mary Margaret playfully slapped his chest.

"You're under a sleeping curse that Regina have put you in so that's why." He replied.

"Oh, now I've remember." She laughed. "By the way, Henry is sleeping at Regina's for a few days since she misses him." Mary Margaret said.

"Sure thing." I smiled. "I'm gonna head to Gold's shop to see if Hook has paid him a visit." I said, while walking out the door again.

"Bye, Emma." David said.