Chapter 37

Emma's POV:

Hook went back to his ship few hours ago to get ready for tonight's date. I stayed in the station to finish up my work and I manage to finish it. I check the time on my phone and it's already 6:00 a.m. Hook said that he'll come over at 7:00 a.m. I keep all my files in my drawer before locking it with the key. If anyone is going to break in to the station, at least the files and cases are safe inside the drawer.

I lock the station before walking over to my car and drive back to the loft.

~

I take a nice shower and pamper myself for a little while in the bathroom. Once I'm done, I wrap myself in a bathrobe. I choose what dress I'm going to wear later. I scan through my wardrobe and to see I have only three dresses. A pink v-neck dress, a black flow-y dress that stop above my knee and a white tight fitting dress that has some sequins on the top. I tried on all of the dresses to find the pink one looks the nicest on me. I find a nude flats to pair with my dress.

I set my dress aside and start to paint my nails in a créame colour. When it's almost time, I put on the dress before applying some light makeup. Then I curl my hair in a beach-y kind of wave. I put on my flats and I check the clock; 6:59 p.m. Few more seconds. 5...4...3...2...1. Just in time, the doorbell rings. I open up the door and to see Hook dressed in a black shirt over with a black leather jacket, a black leather pants and black leather shoes.

"Woah! You look-" I breath out.

"I know." He smirk. There is no way to describe how he look right now. Dashing, hot, sexy??? Maybe all the above?

"And you look....beautiful." He smiles. That made my heart flutter a little.

"Thanks." I blush. He hands me a rose before we leave the loft, hand in hand.

"Emma, I need you to put this blindfold to cover your eyes." He says and hands me a black blindfold.

"Okay?" I giggle and cover my eyes with the blindfold. He holds my hand and bring me to somewhere.

"So where are we going?" I ask.

"It's a surprise. That is what the blindfold for." He says. I smile and nod my head. We walk slowly to the place his taking me while we make some small conversations.

Suddenly, I could smell the salty air. Looks like we're in the harbour. "Emma, I need you to take a step up." Hook says and guide me. I lift up my leg and step onto something like a staircase. "Okay, two more steps." I lift up my leg again and again to go up the staircase. "You ready, love?" He asks. I nod my head. He untied the blindfold and what I see in front of me is unbelievable.

A table is set up in the middle of the ship's deck that is filled up with some delicious dishes. On the middle of the table, there is two candles lighted up. There are some candles lighted up around the ship too. The best part is, the candle is scented in rose. Now his ship looks dimly lighted.

"I guess I have to give you credit for tonight's date, huh." I grin like a fool.

"Aye. What do you think?" He ask.

"It's really really beautiful, Killian. I didn't know you have this side of being this romantic." I joke. He laughs and take me to the table. He pulled out the chair for me to sit before he sit opposite of me.

"You cook all of these?" I ask in awe.

"Yup." He says. I take a bite of the steak I have on the plate and it taste really amazing and tender. Surprisingly, the food is still warm.

"This steak taste so good." I compliment.

"Of course it's nice. The Captain Hook is the one who made it." He smirks. I laugh at the joke he made. We eat most of the food and suddenly, my stupid phone interrupted me. I glance at my phone to see the caller is David. Huh? I thought they're on a trip.

"Excuse me, Killian. It's my dad. I have to take this call." I say as he nod his head. I pick up the phone and place it on my ear.

"Yes, David?"

"Emma! I need you to come to Storybrooke's Hospital right now! Your mother is about to give birth to your brother." David say with excitement in his voice.

"Oh my god!! I'll come over right now. Just give me fifteen minutes." I say before ending the call.

"I'm so sorry, Killian but I have to go. Mary Margaret is the hospital and the baby is about to arrive." I say before standing up.

"It's fine, love. At least let me follow you to the hospital." He say.

"Okay." I say before the two of us rush out of the ship and basically I have to call a cab since I did not ride my car here. It took longer than fifteen minutes to arrive at the hospital since we has waited for the cab. I paid the driver quickly before rushing down to the hospital and run straight up to the information counter. I struggle a little to run especially I'm wearing heels.

"Hi! Which room is the patient Mary Margaret admitted to?" I ask one of the nurses.

"Hold on. I'll check for you." She says. She type her keyboard and in seconds she told me which room she is in. Room 184. I told Hook the room number before we ride the lift up to that room. Hook never ride a lift before so he's questioning me about lifts when I don't have time to explain to him. I found the room but it's empty. I think Mary Margaret is already in the operation room with the David.

~

"Emma!" Someone calls me. I turn around and too see David calling me.

"David! How is she?" I ask.

"She's fine. You can go in and see her if you want." He say. I nod my head. "And why are you dressed up so nicely with your heels on?"

"Uh...." I trail off, looking at Hook. He nod his head to let me tell David that we went on a date.

"We actually went on a date before you called me." I say nervously.

"Ohh! Well, I did see that coming." David mumbles the last part before I enter the room. At least he did not punch or kill Hook.

*******************************

A/N
Hey guys! Captain Swan date is here, though it's been cut short since Emma was interrupted. I hope you've enjoy this chapter and please comment and vote. Bye!