Chapter 4

Emma's POV:

I pulled Hook out of my car and lock him up in the jail cell when we're in the station.

"You're going to stay inside this cell until I say you're free to go." I warned him.

"All right, lass." He give me a huge grin that showed his perfectly straight and white teeth.

"Give me your hook so that you wouldn't break out of jail." I said, putting my hand out.

"In exchange for my other fake hand that is inside my black bag." He said.

"Deal." He took out the hook and pass it to me. I took it and went over to his bag and took out the hand in a glove. I pass it to him and he clicked it back to his left hand.

I sat at my working space and continue my work that I was doing until Belle called me. I wrote about today's incident into the computer and typed Hook's name with and assault to Gold. I just can't believe that he's the guy that I met last night. Yesterday he's the kind and polite guy but I was wrong, there's this different side of him. I pushed aside my thoughts and called Mary Margaret that I won't be home tonight since I have to watch Hook. She said it was fine and told David which he freaked out but then calm again.

I went to Granny's Diner to pack dinner. I packed a grilled cheese with onion rings with an ice lemon tea. I couldn't let Hook starve to death so I just bought him a chicken burger. I got back to the station and placed the food on my table. I look over to Hook and he's still sleeping but still decided to wake him up anyways.

"Hook!" I yelled his name and he slightly woke up.

"What is it, Swan?" He asked. His voice is husky from his sleep. His hair is tousled by his sleep which makes it kinda attractive.

"I bought dinner. I don't want you to starve to death." I shrugged.

"Thanks, love. You actually cared." He said it with a smirked.

"No, I don't." I said blushing a little while passing him the burger through the cell. Wait....why the hell am I blushing???

"What the hell is that thing?" He asked, cluelessly.

"It's food. I've taken that you never eaten it before." I said firmly.

"Aye. I'm eating this thing here? In the cell? Why can't I just sit out of the cell just to eat?" He asked me.

"Because you're a prisoner so I suggest you to eat quietly in your cell.

"Bloody hell, Swan." He groaned.

I sat at one of the roller chairs and started eating my food. I've missed this meal so much. Food it's basically a huge part of my life, like a number one priority I slightly moaned when I took a bite of the onion rings.

"I heard you're the savior that broke the curse." He said, decided to break the silence while eating the burger, interrupting my sweet moment with my lovely onion rings.

"Yeah." I mumbled.

"And you, the daughter of Prince Charming and Snow White." He grinned.

"It's none of your business. Look, could you just shut up and stop talking. We are certainly not friends and appreciate that you have food to eat." I snapped.

"Sorry, love." He apologized. I've no idea if it's a genuine one or he's just teasing me. I rolled my eyes and continue eating.

"After you have finished your meal, give me your wrappers for the food so you won't make a mess out of it." I said, getting up from the chair and threw away the rubbish. After his done, he passed me the wrappers and I threw it into the dustbin.

~

It's already dark and I still have few more files to get it done. I took a break from my work and went to the cabinet that has snack in it. That's like an emergency cabinet in case anyone's starving and lazy to buy some food. I took out two packets of biscuits and made myself a cup of hot cocoa with cinnamon and bring it over to my table.

"Swan! I'm starving." Hook said, through his cell. I just ignored him and open up my packet of biscuits.

"Don't leave a man starving, love." He said again. Ugh!

"Here!" I said tossing him a packet of my biscuits.

"Thank you, Swan." He grinned. We ate in silenced then I got up from my chair and over to his cell.

"You, are sleeping in this cell." I said. I secretly use my magic to sealed up the cell by placing my hand on the cell bar. Oh yeah! Did I mention that I have magic? I guess not. Regina helped me discover that I have magic when we join forces to stop a diamond from exploding. Ever since then, she helped me with my magic and said that I have such a special powers but I didn't learn it so now I did. But I wasn't really a fan of my magic.

"Don't try to escape, Hook." I warned him.

"Aye." He replied and lay back down on the bed. I just sat on my working chair and try to fall asleep just like that.

Hook's POV:

I woke up and went over to the cell bar and the sky is still dark. I guess I woke up quite early. I look over to Swan's direction and she's still sleeping peacefully. She looked so calm, not frustrated when she's asleep. She looked so beautiful and I sort of have the urge to stroke her cheeks. I've been thinking if I would try to escape but I don't think it's such a good idea since I don't even have my hook. I wished that she would let me out and instead of rotting in this cell. To annoy her, I bang on the cell bar making her jolt from her chair.

"SWAN!" I yelled her.

"What the hell?!" She got up from her chair and went towards the cell.

"I'm hungry, love." I smirked at her which make her angry. It's cute to see her angry too.

"I'll let you starve to your death for interrupting my sleep. By the way, I'm going to buy some food now but you won't get your food as a punishment." She demand with her serious tone.

"Ooh....what your gonna punish me with, love." I smirked at her while lifting my brows.

"It's so simple. You're gonna starve and not eat for two meals and I don't care if you're starving or not." She said nonchalantly. She went over to the bathroom and I think she brushed her teeth before heading out.

"Great! She's leaving me in this bloody cell." I mumbled to myself.

****************
A/N
Captain Swan moments are here😏😂 Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and don't forget to vote or comment. See ya next time.