Chapter 59

Emma's POV:

Everyone in Storybrooke gathered at the town hall for the meeting. Henry is not here as he's still in school. Hook, Mary Margaret with Leo, David, Regina and Robin sat at the front row. Gold and Belle are not here which is not surprising because Gold is the Dark One and he knows everything. And now, I'm standing on the stage with the crowds murmuring.

"Okay! So the reason why we are all here is because, we have a devastating news to break it to you." I say. The crowds went silent, waiting for the news.

"Sarah isn't who she say she is. Zelena is posing as her the whole entire time. The real Sarah is dead." I announce. The crowd gasps loudly except for my family.

"Will we find the real Sarah's body?" One of them asks.

"Yes. The town sheriffs, including me, will do their job and won't rest until we find the real Sarah's body." I reassured them.

"So now Zelena is posing as who?" Granny asks.

"No one. She is back to her old self. Red hair with British accent." I say. They nod their heads. "Meeting dismissed." I walk out of the stage. Everyone is leaving the town hall except for my family.

"So I guess all of us have to make a plan to defeat her." Regina sighs.

"Aye." Hook says.

"I really thought Zelena is gone for good." Mary Margaret says with a disappointing look. She believed and treated Sarah like her friend and to find out she's actually Zelena. That is a pretty sick twist to be honest. I understand how she feels as I have went through the same thing as her when I was in my teenage years. Backstabbers. One of my pet peeves is when someone backstabs you.

"Now we know she isn't gone, we have to try everything we can to defeat her." I say.

"Yeah." Everyone says in a chorus.

We went back to the loft but Regina and Robin is going back to her house. Henry is already back home earlier than us.

"How did everyone take the news?" Henry asks.

"A few gasps here and there." I say.

"I pity the real Sarah. Sarah does not deserve to die in the hands of Zelena." Mary Margaret sighs.

"No one should." David says.

"What do you think is her next move?" Henry asks.

"Most likely she's going to take or steal something innocent, a golden brain and a beating heart." I say.

"It's really easy to get a beating heart, don't you think?" Hook states.

"Yes and I'm sure whoever's heart she gets, that person will die." I say.

"Don't you think we should do something now?" Henry asks.

"I'm sorry Henry but there is no 'we' because you won't be helping us." I say, squeezing his shoulder blades.

"What? Why?" He whines.

"You have school and I don't think you can cope with your studies if you're helping us." I give him two reasons why he won't help us.

"Please mom! I will finish all of my assignments and my studies before helping." He begs.

"Nope and its final, kid." I pat his shoulders.

"You still treat me like I'm ten. I'm already fourteen mom. I know how to take care of myself and I know what danger in facing!" He exclaims before turning away from us and walk to his room.