Chapter 12

Hook's POV:

That kiss that me and Emma shared it felt so special. I've never felt like this before when I'm with Milah. When I'm with Milah, I felt happy but when I'm with Emma, everything around us doesn't exist except for the two of us. Only us. My lips still has the lingered feeling of Swan's lips on it though it has been few minutes. The one thing that I'm a little disappointed about is that it will be a one time thing and it'll never happen again. I do hope it's not true. I still want to feel her bloody lips against mine. How are lips move in sync. I was in real deep thought that I didn't heard a whoosh sound behind me. I turned around and saw who it was. Zelena.

"What do you want now, Zelena?" I asked her with a bored tone.

"I just wanna let you know that the Dark One has been taken care of. You may let the Swan girl go now, though I could sense that you're not going to tell her." She said.

"It's none of your business whether I told her or not." I snapped.

"Okay, Captain. Wait...did she kissed you?" She asked in disbelief.

"Aye." I replied.

"Ahh....you do hope that the kiss mean something right. Sorry to disappoint you but it's not. Do you think that she will like you, this one-handed pirate? The kiss doesn't mean anything to her but it sure does for you, mate. Oh! And don't forget about the contract you've sign." She teased, trying to pushed me.

"Shut the bloody hell up!" I yelled. She just laughed wickedly and disappeared herself.

I guess I should tell Swan the next morning that we're heading back to Storybrooke. I'm sure she will be happier than ever to leave me and returned back to her family. I thought of it sadly.

Emma's POV:

I woke up from my last night's events that happened and get myself ready. I brushed my teeth, washed my face and took a shower. I then changed into yesterday's outfit and went up to the vessel as usual. I saw Hook sailing back to the direction to Storybrooke. Why are we leaving so fast. I thought to myself.

"Good morning, Hook." I said. I still had memory of what happened last night with Hook.

"Err...good morning, Swan." He mumbled. He seemed a little uncomfortable when I'm here. Maybe it's because of the kiss.

"Hook, are you okay? You seemed a little uncomfortable." I asked him, placing a hand on his shoulders.

"I'm fine, lass. I've got some good news for you." He said. I nod my head, motioning for him to continue. "You're free to go back to your family when we arrive in Storybrooke, love." He said, with a hint of sadness in his voice.

"Really?! I can go back??" I asked with a huge excitement.

"Aye." He replied with a nod. I can see my family again. This is the best news that I've heard for now. I tried trying to be a little mean at him but I can't just do it. I pushed aside my thoughts and thinking about my home again.

I just smiled throughout the whole journey back to Storybrooke. I'm so excited to see them after a long vacation that I told my family.

I spend my last chance to look at the clear sea while I still can. I will sure miss the salty air, the water, the stars and the sunset. I know that Hook will be staring at me so I didn't turned to look at him.

~

I took back my phone and gun from Hook before I leave. "I guess that's it." I said to Hook as he parked his ship at the dock which means I can go back to my parents again!!

"Aye. Goodbye, Swan." He said, giving me a small sad smile.

"Goodbye." I said and almost leaving the ship but then I told him, "Thank you, Killian. For making this kidnapping a little more exciting then it should be and thank you too for bringing me around the sea last night." I said, giving him a genuine smile. This is the first time that I called him Killian, not Hook. That feels weird.

"You're always welcome, Swan. Will I still be seeing you around here?" He asked.

"You will." I simply nodded my head.

"You are always welcome to the Jolly Roger again if you want to visit." He said. I gave him a kiss on the cheek before leaving. I have no idea why this conversation sounded like we're saying goodbye to each other. I remembered leaving my car at the park so I walked over and drive back home.

"Mom, Dad!" I said in excitement when my dad opens the door. I straight away attacked them with a huge hug.

"Emma. Hi. We've missed you so much." Mary Margaret said. Letting go of the hug.

"I miss you guys too. Where's Henry?" I asked. As in on cue he came down and gave me a hug.

"Henry, I missed you." I said, giving him a kiss on the forehead.

"I miss you too, mom." He said.

"Why don't all of us go to Granny's. Henry, you can call Regina and invite her and Robin to join us for dinner." I said. He smiled and called her. The last we've spoken was few weeks ago.

"Mom, she says that she'll meet us there." Henry said, getting off the phone.

"Let's go." I said, motioning to all of us. We drove my car to Granny's and greeted by some of the Storybrooke town folks. We ordered burgers, chicken steak, fries and onion rings for us. Soon after, Regina and Robin came and joined us.

"What is this, Swan?" Regina asked, as she motioned her hand to all of us.

"Oh..it's nothing, I just wanna have lunch with you guys." I simply just said.

"Hmm....okay?" Regina replied, unsure if she's telling the truth. Her and Robin ordered their food; pork chop and potato wedges and we ordered total of six glasses of ice lemon tea.

"Emma? So how's your trip to somewhere." David asked. I've forgotten that I told David that I won't be around for some time but it was a short while. Before I could reply, the food and drinks came. I took my chicken steak and ice lemon tea.

"Uh, yeah. It's pretty good. Actually I went out of Storybrooke. I decided to take a road trip out of here." I said, trying to sound like it was real. Obviously it's not.

"Oh. Enjoyed yourself right?" He said. I nod my head and cut my steak.

I looked at the glass door from my seat and saw through the darkness that Hook standing opposite of Granny's. What's he doing here?

"Excuse me. I...have to make a very important call outside." I said.

"Sure." David said. I placed my cutleries down onto the napkin and get out of my seat.

I stepped outside and crossed over to the opposite side of Granny's, making sure no one sees him. Especially my dad. Or else I'm sure he'll go on fire and beat the crap out of him.

*********************

A/N
Hi guys! Another update after a long hours. I hope you've enjoyed it and comment your thoughts too. I'm trying to update maybe one chapter daily since I've drafted so many chapters now. ;) Bye!