Chapter 18

Hook's POV:

A day and a half for me to think whether I should take away Swan's magic. I have spent my day, thinking about this and crocodile. He has been abducted by Zelena, that's what she says. Who knows that actually she's lying. I paced around my ship while drinking my rum. Yesterday, Swan and I talked and I wanted to tell her but at the same time, I didn't want to. I decided to meet her as I whistle for a bird to come. A white dove flew to my hook and I took a piece of white cloth and wrote a message to Swan.

Swan,
Meet me at the docks before night falls.
Sincerely,
Hook.

I placed the piece of cloth in a glass bottle before tying it to the dove's leg.

"Sent it to Emma Swan in her house." I said to the bird. With that, it flew to the direction. I guess I'll just have to wait till before night falls.

Emma's POV:

The alarm on my phone rings loudly that make me jolt from my bed. Stupid alarms. I felt so tired even after I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I just made my bed without any effort. Then I just changed into a sweatshirt and a pajamas pants since today I won't be going anywhere. David is going back to the station by himself since he just needs to do couple of things. I accompany Mary Margaret at home and maybe I'll visit Henry after school. I walked down the stairs and make my way down to the kitchen.

"Morning, Emma." Mary Margaret said.

"Morning, Mary Margaret." I replied. I opened the cabinet and took out a box of pancake mixture and make myself that. "Have you eaten?" I asked her.

"Not really. I just drank a cup of milk that's all. The doctor said that I have to drink lots of milk to ensure a good health for the baby." She replied, rubbing her belly. I just grinned at her. I ate the pancakes after I've cooked it. I drizzled some maple syrups on it and some whipped cream.

"So when did the doctors say that my little brother in the stomach would deliver?" I asked her.

"Well, he didn't give a specific date but he said it'll be soon though." She smiled.

"Yeah." I said. Then I heard a knock through the window. I checked it out and it's a white dove, standing at the side of my window. I pushed up the windows and the bird flew towards my fingers as I held it up.

I saw there's a bottle, tied around its legs. I took the bottle from the leg and it flew away. I checked inside the bottle is a piece of cloth that says,

Swan,
Meet me at the docks before night falls.
Sincerely,
Hook.

The same ol' fashion guy. No one uses this method to send message for a long time now.

"What do you have there?" Mary Margaret asked. I jumped and quickly hid the note in my pants.

"Oh, it's nothing." I lied. She looked at me and her looks doesn't seemed to believe my lies after all. I just looked away and cleaned up the dishes.

~

I need to meet Hook in an hour now so I changed into a proper clothing. I went up to my room and changed into a black t-shirt with a red leather jacket and a blue skinny jeans. Then I went down to wear my black boots.

"Mary Margaret, I'm heading out for a bit so are you okay alone in the house?" I asked her.

"It's fine. David is coming back soon anyways." She replied. I nod my head and walked to my car.