Chapter 27

Emma's POV:

Hook and I walked back to the station while making small talks. I know I should be mad at Hook but I can't. At some point, I knew what it's like wanting to avenge someone's death. I used to hate Regina because she killed the huntsman, Graham, whom I love at that time. We shared our first kiss and then Regina just crushed his heart and he died in front of me. That's another horrible memory to remember. I saw David at his working space, writing down a report or something.

"David." I called him. He looked up at me and then at Hook.

"Yes?" He kept his stare at Hook. Well, more like glaring.

"Hook is gonna help us find Zelena." I said.

"Not happening too. He's the one who is working with Zelena and took away your magic." David said.

"He worked with her for a reason and I am the one who asked him to take it away so it's none of his fault." I groaned.

"And he tried to kill me." David pointed at Hook.

"Sorry, mate. I didn't do that on purpose." Hook raised his hand in surrender.

"Ugh, fine! Make sure he's with you and not going somewhere else." David gave in.

"Okay! Sure I will." I smiled.

"So, does anyone have any idea where Zelena might be?" David asked us.

"I think I might know where she's hiding." Hook said. David looked at him and signaled him to continue. "She might be in an abandoned house inside the forest." He said.

"Hmm....lets go check it out then; see if we have any luck." I said. "Wait, let me call Regina too. She can help us too." I said as I dialed her number. She'll meet us at the forest. I walked over to my desk and opened up the drawer to take my gun and a torchlight. David did the same thing as I did. I grabbed another spare torchlight for Hook incase he needs it. The three of us leave the station and get into David's truck. David and I sat at the front while Hook sat at the back. David drove his truck to the forest and he parked his truck near the forest. We saw Regina waiting by the forest impatiently. We walked over to her and gave her a torchlight.

"Hook?" Regina looked at him.

"Regina. Finally we meet again." He nod his head. Wait, they met before?

"Again?" I looked between them.

"Never mind, love." Hook brushed it off. Seriously....

David cleared his throat. "So if any of us is missing, we'll meet back here, understand?" All of us agreed and Hook guide us to her house. We walked for a long while before we found a house. That must be it.

"This should be the one." Hook said, pointing to it.

"Okay then let's keep moving." I said. We walked out of the forest and walked closely to the house. Opposite the house is an empty garage. Well, maybe a basement. That's not creepy at all. I thought with sarcasm. We stepped onto the board and it made a squeaking sound.

"Are you sure she's not in there?" David looked inside the house through the window.

"She shouldn't be. She's usually out for the day and only back at the night." Hook replied. I wrapped my hands around the door knob and tried opening it but failed. Zelena must have locked it.