Chapter 6

Emma's POV:

It has been hours since David or I left the station. He came back from a walk ten minutes later and looked better than before. I've been craving for burgers for my lunch but I can't go out because of the paperwork so instead, both of us have to eat biscuits from the packet.

"David, you should head back home first." I said to him.

"How about you Emma?" He asked.

"I'm fine and you can take the cab if you want. I think I'm staying another night here to have a look out for this guy." I said, pointing at Hook's direction.

"You sure you don't want any company?" He asked while staring at Hook.

"I'm sure. Mary Margaret needs you back home to I dunno. Maybe a massage? Look, I'll be fine here. It's not like the station is in a middle of no where." I said.

"Fine. And you! Don't try to escape or harm my daughter or you're dead." David warned Hook.

"You could try killing me but I have my hook that I can drive through your heart." Hook smirked. David's going to stormed over to his cell before I placed my hand on his shoulders.

"All right, all right." I said. I wonder why David is always onto him. "David, I'll see you tomorrow and tell Mary Margaret too." I said.

"Okay. Goodnight, Emma." David said, giving me a kiss on my forehead before walking out.

"Are you going out, love?" Hook asked me.

"Why? You're hungry again, aren't you?" I asked with a smirked.

"Please, Swan. I've not eaten anything yet since this morning." He groaned.

"I know that. It's because that's your punishment for making David angry."
I shrugged.

"So now you're done punishing me, Swan?" He said.

"I'm done. You're lucky I'm in a good mood right now so I'm heading out to pack up some food." I said.

"Lovely. "He grinned. I grabbed my purse and went to Granny's again. It's always gonna be Granny's.

"Hey, Emma." Ruby greeted me.

"Hi, Ruby. I would like to have two chicken burger with fries and a can of soda please." I said to her.

"Sure and always coming right up." She joked. She came back with my food in a paper bag while I pay her the cash. I walked into the staton and saw Hook's already waiting for me.

"Here. This is your chicken burger." I said, handing him the burger.

"Thank you, love." He said as he bite on the burger and his first impression is him moaning as he chew his burger. I have no idea why but I found that his moan is quite attractive. Quit it, Emma!

I started eating my burger and at all cost, tried to not make any conversation with Hook. It was silence for a few minutes before he break it.

"So, love, you're The Savior, huh." He said.

"Yeah, I am." I mumbled.

"And why the bloody hell that your dad's so pissed at me?" He asked.

"Erm....I don't know." I said.

"Love, why are you so afraid to talk?" He asked curiously.

"I'm not afraid." I said as I took a sip of my soda.

"I know why, love. It's because you're afraid to reveal too much about yourself to the others." He answered.

"And how would you know that, captain?" But what he said is true. I've mostly keep things to myself even to my parents.

"It's because you're an open book, love." He smiled.

"I don't believe that." I shrugged.

"Based on you, I gather that you have lost someone that you love once, maybe someone you trust in and you're afraid to fall back in love again. Am I right?" Hook said, raising his eyebrows. I didn't even told him that before or anyone.

"No." I mumbled. I don't want him to think that I'm an open book at all. "If it's true, how did you know that?" I asked.

"Like I said. An open book." He simply replied.

"Hmm...okay but you don't know anything about me so don't assume it." I said.

"Sure, love." He replied with a smile and the whole room is feel with silence again but with a slight tension. I can hear myself chewing the burger loudly and same as Hook. The room was silent and I probably could hear my own heartbeat beating. I dare not look at Hook's cell instead, I kept staring at a blank piece of paper on the table. At times, I could feel him staring at me.

"Are you done with your food?" I asked Hook,

"Uh...yeah." He said, crumbling the wrapper. I walked over to his cell and took it from him and threw it, together with mine into the dustbin. By the time we have done eating, in sure it's already quite late. I cleaned up my desk, washing my mug that I've drank my hot cocoa in and place in back into the cabinet. I look over to Hook and saw him sleeping uncomfortably in the cell bed.

"Hook, what if I say that I'll let you sleep outside the cell?" I said to him.

"I'll be thankful, love." He said, trying to put up a smile.

"Promise me that you won't try to escape at the middle of the night or something." I said.

"Sure, Swan." He smiled. I nodded at him and took the key from my drawer and unlock his cell door. Before I try unlocking it, I used my magic to remove the spell before unlocking it.

"I'll sleep on this bench and you sleep on the sofa that we have beside this bench." I said. He nodded his head and laid down on.

"Thank you, Swan, for letting me sleep on the sofa. At least it was better than that bloody hard bed that stinks."He said.

"Yeah and remember, don't ever try to escape." I warned.

"Aye. Goodnight, love." He said, before closing his eyes.

"Nite, Hook." I just reply and drift off to my sleep. I hope tomorrow morning I don't have to wake up with a body ache on my back.

*********************

A/N
Hey guys! I know that this a short chapter but anyways, hope you've enjoyed this chapter and please vote and comment. It would really make up my day. Bye!