Chapter 40

Hook's POV:

"Swan!" I yell after her. She did not stop walking instead, starts to walk faster. I sigh and shut my eyes for a second. Baelfire is back.

"So...." Baelfire breaks the silence between us  on the street.

"How could you do this to Swan? She really loved you and you sent her to jail because of what you did." I snap.

"I know and I'm really sorry."

"You're not the same Baelfire I knew back in the Enchanted Forest." I scoff.

"Of course I'm not the same! I've grown up, Hook. After you betrayed me and sent me to Pan's clan, I was treated as a lost boy for years. But I've managed to find a way to escape Neverland without Pan knowing it." He says.

"Then why did you sent Swan to jail and leave her. She did not hear anything from you for years and felt bloody betrayed." I glare at him. Swan had told me a lot of things about him. How he betrayed her, how she felt throughout the years.

"I have an explanation but she wouldn't even let me explain." He pauses. "Wait. How did you know how she felt and why do you even care?" He asks me.

"I don't have to tell you, mate." I sigh. If I tell Bae about Swan and I, wait, what did I mean Swan and I? Are we even in a relationship? Maybe I should ask her. If I tell him about Swan and I, he would've ask a lot of questions and I would not know what to tell him. He shrugs.

"So where are you going stay?" I ask.

"I guess I didn't think about that." He mumbles.

"There's a room you could rent at the local diner. It's call Granny's Bed and Breakfast." I tell him. "It's somewhere around the corner here."

He nod his head. "I'll see you around."

"Aye." He turns around and walk to Granny's. I stand at the street for a little while before deciding to walk back to my ship. I'm not going to find Swan because I know that she needed some space after what happened. Later tonight, I'll find her though the date might be cancel.

Emma's POV:

"Emma, I heard what happened outside the library. What exactly happened?" Mary Margaret asks me once I enter the loft. David is sitting beside Mary Margaret, playing with my brother.

"Uh, is Henry here?" I asks. I have to make sure he's not here before talking to my parents.

"No. He just went out with Regina to the playground." David answers.

"Okay. So, uh, my ex-boyfriend is back." I breathe out. Mary Margaret and David just stop whatever they're doing and just stare at me.

"Baelfire is back?" Mary Margaret gasps.

"How is he even back?" He asks.

"Apparently, he fell through a portal in the Enchanted Forest and he was brought back to Storybrooke. So my guess was, he went back to his world and pretend he does not exist in our world anymore." I say.

"But why did he went back and why he came back this time?" Mary Margaret asks.

"I don't know. I don't even want to know why he came back. I just wish he was gone and never came back." I snap.

"Did he tell you why he left you?" Mary Margaret asks as she hugs me.

"He tried but I don't want to here his crappy reasons." I say.

"You should give him a chance to explain? you know. Everyone deserves a chance to explain themselves." She says.

"Even if he did give a good reason, he left me in jail. Pregnant! With his son whom he didn't even know exists." I exclaim.

"You didn't tell Neal??" David ask.

"No, I just.....I can't tell him." I say. "Does Henry know about this?"

"Uh, I don't think so." David says.

"Are you going to tell Henry who is his father?"  Mary Margaret asks.

"I think it's the best for Henry to not know who his father." I sigh. "He doesn't know him in his life."

"Don't you think Neal deserves to know he has a son? I mean....wouldn't Henry be happy to know who is his father?"

"No, David. Neal can't just comes back to my life and Henry's life after 14 years." I argue.

"Okay. Okay. We won't push you." Mary Margaret says and gives David a look.

"I'm heading upstairs now. If Henry comes back, don't tell him anything about his father yet. You can tell him who is the person that fell through the portal but not telling Henry he's his son." I say before heading up. Suddenly, I just remember that I have a date with Hook and I had hoped there won't be anything interrupting us again but here it is. Neal coming back and me, deciding if I should tell Henry. I guess today's date won't be happening. I groan into my pillow before changing into a more comfy clothes.

*****************************************

A/N
Hey guys! I know this is a short chapter but I hoped you've enjoyed it anyways. Neal is back and there will be a lot of drama coming soon, which includes, Zelena of course, and Neal's relationship with everyone in the town. Comment your thoughts and vote this chapter. I'll see you in the next chapter. Bye!