Chapter 22

Emma's POV:

Once I parked my car outside the station, Hook and I got out of the car and went in to the station. Both of us made small talks when we're in the car. Now I have to get back to work. Finding out why Zelena wants Gold. I wonder when I'll meet this popular witch. Ever since Gold is missing, the whole town's trending news is Zelena the Wicked Witch. Everyone is anxious to meet her face to face. Even I was anxious to be honest. The only person in this town who met her is Hook and his crew members. I could ask him about her sometimes.

"The station remains the same as usual eh." He said.

"Well, it is the sheriffs station and no one has got the time to shift things around when we have to catch criminals on the street." I joked. I typed in my computer for the last location Gold was at and it was nearby the docks. Wait. Does this mean that this has to do with Hook?! I checked through the CCTV camera footage and it showed Gold walking to the docks. He's waiting for someone impatiently that he started to paced around. In seconds after that, he just fell to the ground and disappeared in a green smoke. Green wasn't his color. His is red. It has to be Zelena but why nearby the docks?

"Hook, can I ask you something and tell me the truth. No lies." I said seriously.

"Sure, love." He said, coming over to my desk. I paused the video before he came over.

"Did Rumplestiltskin's disappearance has got anything to do with you?" I asked. Hoping badly it's not.

"Yes. I was partially involved in it." He sighed.

"Why?! Why did you do that? You knew Zelena is going to kidnapped Gold and you just let it happened?!" I raised my voice.

"I had to. I had to get my revenge for Milah and the way I can only do that is if he is dead. But now I don't know if Zelena is telling the truth. She said she's going to kill him soon but it's been days and I'm sick of waiting." He said.

"You knew that something bad will happen to everyone. Everyone! If you don't care about the town fine! But at least care what would Milah think of you right now. Judging by the way you told me about her, I don't think she wants you turning dark like Gold. I know that you want your revenge but you couldn't get it because he's the Dark One. He's immortal unless someone is willing to be the next Dark One by killing him with his dagger. What you can do is accept this is how it's going to be and be a man, let the past be the past even if it's too hard for you." I advised him. I knew how he felt because I blame Neal for what I became for the past few years. Spending my time in jail.

"I just can't. I've spent my whole life time hunting down a way to kill the crocodile and now someone is willing to do that. I couldn't say no. It was an offer but I chose that decision and I regretted it. I don't think it'll do any harm to the town or the folks. And I can't do anything to changed it back even if I want it to be." He said. I sighed, had no idea what to say to him anymore. Then something hits me.

"Wait...what you mean you couldn't changed it?" I asked.

He took a deep breath before saying what he wants to say. "Before she abducted crocodile, she made me signed a contract that has rules and regulations that I have to follow. If I broke any of of those rules that includes backing out, I would suffer a terrible consequences." He said. I didn't know that she did that. If he's going to suffer a terrible consequences because he didn't take my magic away, that would be my fault. I couldn't let him do that. That's selfish.

"Does this include you not taking away my magic?" I asked him.

"Aye." He nod. "But I promised you, I won't take your magic away." He said.

"Then let you to suffer a terrible consequences? No. I won't let that happen." Why did I care so much if his hurt or not. It was none of my business. "I want you to take away my magic." I said.

"What?! Swan are you crazy?! I won't do that, love." He said.

"If you won't do that then fine. I'll do it myself." I said. I knew where he kept the syringe. It is in his pocket so I lunge towards him grabbing his jacket and quickly trying to find the syringe. Sadly, I didn't find it. Damn it! "Where the hell is it, Hook?" I asked him.

"It's not here if you enjoyed touching me, you could just ask me to take off my jacket. I'll be happy to do it." He smirked.

"I'm serious Hook. Where is it?" I groaned.

"It's not with me, love. It's in my ship. I've kept it for a safer keeping." He said.

"What are you waiting for now? Take me there." I said.

"No, I won't. That is a absurd thing to do." He said, trying to give me some sense.

"I don't care." With just one swish of my hands, I transported Hook and I into his ship. I used my magic to transport us.

"What the bloody hell, Swan." He groaned.

"Now, give me the syringe. I'll do it myself. If you have to suffer all because of me, I won't let you do that. It wasn't right." I said.

"I'm pretty sure that I could handle some consequences. It wasn't like I haven't suffer before in my life." He said, thinking about his past, referring to Milah.

"Come on, Hook. It's not like I needed my magic desperately." I groaned each time I have to argue with him to find the damn syringe.

"Ugh! Fine, love. Just stay here. I'll get your bloody thing." He groaned at went below to the cabin. Why did I asked him to take away my magic just because of him? Is it really worth it? Am I falling for him or something now? Did I liked him? What the hell is wrong with me? Wake up, Emma. You won't liked a pirate. I reminded myself. Yeah, I won't liked this pirate.

*********************

A/N
Hi! How is this chapter? I really had fun writing this chapter because of all the drama and romance that is going to happen. I hope you've enjoyed this story so far and sorry for the late update. Comment what are your thoughts and vote if you would liked this story so far. Bye guys! Love ya! ;)