Chapter 15

Emma's POV:

Well, last night my encounter with Hook went into a huge fight again. A great way to see him. I get off my bed early and did my usual morning routine. I have to fetch Henry to school today since Regina is not free. I changed into a white tank top and go over it with my red leather jacket and a faded blue jeans. I wore a pair of socks before slipping on my high heel boots. I made my bed before heading to Henry's room to wake him up.

"Henry, rise and shine." I said.

"Mom. Good morning." He said, smiling at me.

"You done? Let's get breakfast at Granny's before I drop you off." I said.

"Okay." He said, taking his backpack and we headed downstairs. We greeted my mom and dad before going out. Today the weather looks a bit sunnier than usual. Hmm.. I guess that's a good thing. We drove to Granny's and took our seat in the booth.

"Good morning, Emma and Henry." Ruby smiled at us.

"Morning, Ruby. I'll have the usual." I said.

"And I'll have a pancake with maple syrup." Henry smiled. Ruby nodded her head and wrote the orders in the notepad as she gave the orders to Granny.

"So, kid? Have you met anyone new in this town?" I asked.

"So far, no." He answered. "Well, it's not really common to see a new visitor in town and I hope there's someone that's new in Storybrooke." He grinned. I've been wanting to ask Henry about Hook but I don't know if I should or shouldn't. Yeah. I think I'll just go with the question.

"Henry, I've been wanting to ask you something." I said.

"Sure." He replied. I have just begin to open my mouth and interrupted by the bells jingling on the Granny's door, signaling someone is coming in or going out. I turned my head to see who it is and it's the goddamn devil himself. Hook. Wait...what the hell is he doing here?

"Mom?" Henry waved his hand in front of me, snapping me out of my trance.

"Oh, sorry kid. Wait here. Let me talk to that man over there." I said, pointing to Hook.

"Wait. Why is he so familiar? Have I seen him before around Storybrooke or something?" He questioned. There's the question.

"Well, I'm pretty sure he's in your book. He's Captain Hook." I said. He just stared at me dumbfounded.

"You've gotta be kidding me." He exclaimed. "Sure I was excited for new residents but I'm sure he has a reason that he came here." He continued. I nod my head and went over to Hook's table.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I said.

"Well, Swan, I'm pretty bored staying at my ship so I came over here." He smirked. That smirked.

"Do you even know any of the food here. Except for the burger of course." I said. He looked around the menu that's on the wall and he nodded his head. Just then, Ruby came over to his table.

"Emma, do you want me to send your food here or just to Henry?" She asked.

"Oh no. Just at Henry's place." I smiled. She nod his head and turned to Hook.

"What can I get for you, sir?" She smiled. He just stared at her from up to down and smirked.

"Well, can I have you?" He flirted with his smirked.

"First, you've gotta tell me your name first and your order." She flirted back. I didn't know that Ruby is even a little attracted to Hook's charm.

"Killian Jones. And you are?" He said. I knew I was a little jealous by how he and Ruby meet. Not like me and him in the park.

"I'm Ruby." She said, staring at him.

"Well, Ruby, I would like to have a burger and you." He replied. Man-whore. I glared at him.

"The burger is coming right up but me, it's not happening." She smiled back and walked away. Serve that man right.

"Look, someone's jealous." He teased me. I could actually feel myself heating up to be honest.

"N-no." I stuttered. Shit! Why did I even need to stutter. He smirked at me and I just glared at him.

"Swan, meet me by the docks at after this. I've something to tell 'ya." He said. I nod my head and head back to my seat. I've already saw the food on the table.

"So, he's Captain Hook?" Henry said.

"Yeah." I said.

"Mom, I've read his stories. He's past is really dark and he's dangerous but not like an evil one." Henry warned. Henry doesn't know that Hook told me about his past. I think I should just keep it quite or else he'll freak out.

"Sure." I said. I took a sip of my hot cocoa and cinnamon while he cut his pancake with the knife. I guess I'm meeting with Hook later.

Hook's POV:

Today I have to get Swan's magic into the thing that Zelena gave me. I don't think it's that hard for me to do that since I was partially angry at her. It should make it easier. I got off the Jolly Roger and decided that I'll go to Granny's. I hope I'll ran into Swan too.

I walked to Granny's and was greeted by the smell of burgers. Just what I needed. I sat at one of the tables and saw Swan sitting with a boy. Maybe that's the boy she's talking about. Swan came to my table and we talked before another beautiful lass came up to us. She has pretty long black hair, some red highlights and some tight uniforms on. I smirked at the sight of that. But she's not as pretty as Swan. Both of us flirted for a little and her name is Ruby. My charms can literally get any girl wrap around my finger. But she cut the flirtation after a while. I took a glance at Swan and she looked a little jealous. I gave her a satisfying smirk.

"Look, someone's jealous." I teased. I saw a tint of pink on her cheeks, signaling she's blushing.

"N-no." She stuttered. She looks so bloody adorable when she stutters. Killian! You need to focus on getting rid of her powers. Not liking her now.

"Swan, meet me by the docks at after this. I've something to tell 'ya." I said to Swan. I think the docks is the best place to do it instead of the park or somewhere crowded. She nod her head and went back to her own table with the boy. I took a look at their table and saw the lad glancing at my direction then turn his gaze to somewhere else. Swan and her son are talking but I can hear because she just sit two seats away from me.

*******************

A/N
Hey guys! How's the chapter? Boring, good, ok? Sorry for not updating for a few days. Comment what are your thoughts and vote if you like it. Byeee.