Chapter 13

Emma's POV:

Once I saw Hook waiting for me, I went over to see him. I wonder if he needs anything or if his okay.

"Hook? What are you doing out here?" I asked him curiously.

"To see you, Swan. I've missed you since the time when you left my ship." He admitted. He misses me too? I mean I miss him but not like an extremely misses him.

"Hook, we can't do this again. Last night was a one time thing." I said. He stepped closer, cornering me against the wall. His breath breathing closely to my face. I could smell his rum breath.

"That's a one time thing, huh?" He asked again while looking into my emerald green eyes. I could feel myself gulping loudly for him to hear.

"Yes, it is." I said, pushing him away.

"Emma?!" David shouted which leads us to looked over to him. I looked at David's face and he looked extremely pissed.

"Uh....David." I mumbled.

"Emma, whose this guy over here." My mom asked me.

"Mom, meet Killian Jones but most people called him Hook. Hook, meet my mother, Mary Margaret." I said.

"Hook! What the hell are you doing with my daughter?!" David yelled at him.

"No need to be mad, mate." Hook interrupted us which obviously makes it worst. David was going to punch him until Mary Margaret stopped him by cooling him down.

"Stay away from Emma. After what you did in the Enchanted Forest, I think you'll be a danger to me and my family." David said, glaring at me.

"What do you mean, mate? I don't think I know you." Hook said and took a moment to examine him. After a long pause, he continued speaking. "Ahhh....I see. You're that David that I pushed in the sea, am I right." He smirked at him.

"Yes and I'll make you regret for what you did." David said, calmly.

"Didn't Swan tell you? We kissed." Hook smirked at me and David. Mary Margaret just stood there with a shocking face.

"You kissed him?!" David pointed at him.

"It was just a kiss. It didn't mean anything to me. I, of course won't like a pirate like him." I said though it might not be entirely true. By the time I looked into his eyes, I saw the hurt on his eyes and soon his stare turn into a cold gesture.

"Aye, the kiss doesn't mean anything to me. Both of us are just caught up in a moment. I, on the other hand, won't like a girl like her. A spoiled little girl." Hook said, which breaks my heart, mostly. I thought the kiss to mean something to him. With that, he walked off to the direction to the pub.

"Erm...okay so why don't all of us just head back inside." Mary Margaret awkwardly said.

"No, thanks. I just gonna head back home and you guys should ask someone to send you guys back home." I said. They nodded their head and head back inside. I got into my car and drove back home. Once I've arrived, I took a long hot shower that I've never had in days. I then changed into my pajamas; a white shirt and a pair of green shorts. I read a novel before bed to get my mind off what had just happened.

Hook's POV:

After she left my ship, I felt lonely. Smee and my other crews are off somewhere so I was alone in the Jolly Roger. When Zelena told me that I could let her go, I've almost wanting not to tell her. That's selfish right. When she's in here, she brightens up my day and a good companion. I've wanted to ask her out but never got the chance. Maybe I was too scared or nervous to asked her because of her might turn me down.

I went down to my cabin to the bed, where Emma used to stay. I still can feel her presence in here, like she's still with me. I laid on the bed, taking a nap which I didn't had in a few days. I think I've let go of Milah. Not entirely but a little. I guess Swan's the reason of this which makes me happy.

~

After I took a long nap, I've dreamt about Swan and I in this ship again. I really want to see her now. I got up from the bed and went to see Swan. Taken I've heard her saying about Granny's a lot, I knew she would be there so I walked over. The sky was already dark and I saw Swan and her family inside Granny's chatting happily. If I still am going to be love by someone. I thought to myself. Swan saw me and got up from her seat to see me. She looked extremely gorgeous when she's walking.

"I've missed you, Swan since you've left my ship." I said to her. After we talked for a bit, someone came out from Granny's.

"Emma?!" A man, around her age called her. Is it her boyfriend?

"Uh...David." She mumbled.

"Emma, whose this guy over here?" A lady with boy-cut black hair asked her.

"Mom, meet Killian Jones but most people calls him Hook. Hook, meet my mother, Mary Margaret." She told me. Wow! How did her and her mom are about the same age?

"Hook! What the hell are you doing with my daughter?!" David yelled at me.

"No need to be mad, mate." I said. David was going to punch me until Mary Margaret stopped him by cooling him down.

"Stay away from Emma. After what you did in the Enchanted Forest, I think you'll be a danger to me and my family." David said, glaring at me.

"What do you mean, mate? I don't think I know you." I said as I took a moment to examine him. He looked familiar in someways. Have I seen him before? After a while, I remembered. He's the Prince that wanted offered me gold. "Ahhh....I see. You're that David that I pushed into the sea, am I right." I smirked at him in purpose.

"Yes and I'll make you regret for what you did." David said, calmly.

"Didn't Swan tell you? We kissed." I smirked at Swan and David. Mary Margaret just stood there with a unbelieving face.

"You kissed him?!" David pointed directly at me.

"It was just a kiss. It didn't mean anything to me. I, of course won't like a pirate like him." Swan said. Hearing those words coming out from her mouth, I was really hurt to hear it. Of course she wouldn't like a one-handed pirate like me. Zelena was right when she said that. My stare to her turned into a cold one because that's the thing I should feel other than hurt.

"Aye, the kiss doesn't mean anything to me. Both of us are just caught up in a moment. I, on the other hand, won't like a girl like her. A spoiled little girl." I spat. And with the fact that Swan said it doesn't mean anything, I just simply said back the same thing to her then. She just looked away, not looking at me. I walked off to go to the pub that I went with Swan. Just see how she feels about me kissing or hooking up with another lady. Oh well, she doesn't care. I called for a glass of rum and there are already girls coming towards me with a seductive smile. I smirked at them and it's just what I need to get my mind off the Swan girl.

**********************

A/N
Hi guys! So I hope you've enjoyed this chapter and it was a little sad right. Comment and vote for this chapter. Love ya!