13/11/18

Dear Jimin

Dear Jimin

Hoseok told me to do this.
To write letters to you.
I'm not really convinced but I'll give it a shot.

A shot. A headshot.

I just left you for a brief moment. Barely 20 minutes. An eerie silence lingered in our apartment as I came back.

I immediatly knew that something was off. I called your name but you didn't respond. I searched you everywhere but I couldn't find you. Not in our living room. Not in our bedroom. Not in our kitchen.

At the very end I went to the bathroom. You had a gun in your hand which was hanging out of the tub. The water was red. The hole in your skull was deep.

You shot yourself.

How could you do this to me?
What was the reason?
I don't get it. I mean, you seemed so happy. You smiled and told me you're so glad to be my boyfriend!

Is it because of me?
Weren't you happy after all?
Did I do something wrong?

If I did then I'm sorry!
I'm sorry, Jimin! But why didn't you tell me?! We could have solved the problem together just how we always did!

But no!
You decided to make short process.
Is this my punishment?
Is that my fucking punishment?!

Jimin, you know that you nearly gave me a heart attack?!
I actually expected you to start laughing and say it was a joke.

I would have beaten your ass up but.. sadly you didn't say anything.
You didn't move.
You didn't even flinch as I shook your shoulder.

You didn't smile at me when I screamed your name and collapsed in front of the tub which was covered in blood.
In your blood.

You didn't say 'Yoongi, calm down! I'm fine! It's a prank!' as I called the ambulance.

You didn't squirm under the rough touches of the people who took you out of the tub to bring you to the hospital.

You just stared at the ceiling. Deadly. Without this bright honey shine in your once awake eyes. It was gone like the glow had never been there before.

I couldn't believe this.
I still can't believe it!
It feels like I'm stuck in a fucking nightmare!
The nightmare of my damn life!

Why, Jimin?
How could you leave me?!
WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME?!

W-Why..?

I-.. I'm done.
That's so stupid!
It only makes me cry.

Bye.

Yours sincerely
Yoongi