23/11/18

Dear Jimin

Dear Jimin

I am still angry at you, don't think that has changed. But I feel like I should tell you what happened today.

I went down to the store to buy more alkohol and a bit of bread. I had run out of the good stuff.

I was surpised I got recognized since I had my cap deep down onto my face and wore a mask.

Namjoon found me in front of the drink section, having a hard time to decide in what liquor I should drown next in.

He grabbed me by the arm. He looked so surprised. As if I had come back from the dead.
Do you get it?
I know, I know, I'm funny.

I had no intentions to talk to him. I just wanted to finish my business, so I just turned away, grabbing the first best bottle and walked up to the cashier, ready to pay.

Namjoon talked to me but I have no idea what he told me. And to be honest, I don't care. I don't want to know what Namjoon had to tell me. It wouldn't be important to me.

Nothing was important to me anyway. My world had passed away, so what was left?

Right; a pathetic, alcoholic moron.

Namjoon followed me till the door of the apartment. He said it smelled like shit but to me it was the scent of heaven, which I had told him just like that.

We had an argument. He wanted to enter and clean the ‚mess' up. But I didn't want him to enter. He has no business here! What was he thinking? That he has the permission to be the smartass idiot he was in my apartment?!

I slammed the door shut in front of his shitface, downing 3 gulps of vodka.

What an asshole.
What an idiot.

He should mind is own fucking business, I'm doing just fine. He should kiss my ass instead.
Pff.

Yours
Yoongi