14/12/18

Dear Jimin

Dear Jimin

What the fuck is going on?
What the fuck?

So. I know, it's fucking late at night but I have to write this shit down.

Today it would have been Taehyung's turn to come to Namjoon's house and you know I was dreading today because I would have to confront this piece of shit.

But guess what.
He didn't appear.

He didn't text me to say he wouldn't come.
He didn't answer my texts and my calls.
He didn't tell anybody where he was.

So I decided to look for him, going first to his place but he wasn't there. I texted the others but they couldn't help me one bit.

Why would he disappear?
Why would he leave all of a sudden?

This was fucking suspicious.

And then in struck me. A murderer has only one place he would want to be when he was thirsty for the thrill.

I drove to our apartment.

On the way there I found Taehyung. He wore a black hoodie and a black backpack. I instantly pulled over and as soon as he recognized me he started running. He fleed into the narrow alleys. So I had no chance to follow him by car.
I had to run.

„Kim fucking Taehyung!! Stay still!" I screamed but this dickhead didn't listen to me. Instead he ran even faster and I felt like I would loose him from my eyesight. Thank God I knew this quarter better than him.

I found a way to shortcut and then I stood in front of him, shoving him into an abandoned dead end and standing in front of him.

On his face was the pure look of horror. The surrender of his eyes was veiny as if he hadn't slept in years. His hair looked unwashed and his legs were shaking. He held his backpack frantically.

* * *

„Where were you heading to?" I asked him, approaching slowly.

„N-Nowhere.."

„Why are you here? Why are you so close to my fucking house?!"

„C-Coincidence."

„Why aren't you at Namjoon's house and taking care of me?"

„Y-Y-You don't need c-care."

„Fucking look at me!! DO I LOOK LIKE I'M FINE?!" I growled and grabbed him by the collar, pushing him against the wall. He winced and cried, but didn't say a word. „Why did you run away?" I whispered then.

„I was s-scared." he whined, avoiding to look at me.

„Did you.. by any chance.. kill him?"

„NO! N-No no no no, Hyung! I swear to God, I did not!!"

„So why are you running?! What are you hiding?!"

„N-Nothing!! I got scared, I told you!"

I harshly slammed him against the wall again, earning a pained whimper. „Don't you fucking dare to talk back to me, Kim Taehyung! This is no fucked up game, don't you understand that?!"

„I-I'm not playing games-"

„But why did you lie to me and delete chats from Jimin's phone, huh?! Why did you do this?!"

„I-I didn't delete any-"

„Who is he?"

He blinked frequently, not knowing what I meant, so I asked again. „Who is HE?!"

„I-I don't know!! I don't know who you m-mean!"

„Don't lie to me, Tae!! I mean him!" I shoved Jimin's phone into his face, showing him the chat. „Who is this motherfucker you were refering to and what happened?!"

His eyes grew bigger, but he stopped cried. He turned silent. Very silent.

„I don't know." he said nonchalantly. Staring just blankly at me.

„You know it. Stop lying." I growled, pocketing the phone.

„I don't know anything."

„Tae, stop being a bitch, tell me already!"

As soon as I said those words his expression darkened like I had never seen it before. „I am not a bitch." he said, putting a emphasis on every single word.

I gulped unsurely. „Tell me who he is and I'll let you go."

„Oh no." he said and started laughing. „I won't make it that easy for you, Min Yoongi." He pushed my hand away from him, creating a distance between us. „Like I said, I wouldn't help Jimin out of his misery and I won't do it now. I guess destiny got the best of him."

I couldn't even get angry. I was pushed away and Tae walked passed me, throwing a frightening glance over his shoulder.

„Just remember my words, Yoongi." he shouted when he was gaining distance. „Park Jimin, yes, he was a bitch."

* * *

I didn't follow him anymore.
He just left.
And I guess right now there is one thing I know for sure.

You cheated.

From now on I'll write those letters just as a documentary. If you are really somewhere up there, if you are actually watching over me and reading those letters, then I want you to stop.

Just stop
You haven't lost anything here so fucking leave.
I'll still try to find your murderer nonetheless. It's just for the sake of the matter.

Oh, and fuck you, Park Jimin.
I really thought you loved me.
I really thought I was special.
But apparently I never was.

Yoongi