09/12/18

Dear Jimin

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Dear Jimin

I told Namjoon.

Yes, I know. I actually didn't want to talk about it the whole day but one thing leads to another and I found myself telling Namjoon about everything.

He knows about your phone, he knows about Tae, he knows about everything but my letters. And to my reassurance he didn't act weird or anything. He just listened.

We made us a plan. We wrote down some stuff so we had a better structure. First thing we checked was the appearance of each person in this house.

Seokjin: Monday
Hoseok: Wednesday
Jungkook: Thursday
Taehyung: Friday
Namjoon: Tuesday and weekend.

At the weekend the boys just come over however they please. So we decided to always write down who came over. This weekend it was rather calm. Just Seokjin came over for a short time, talking about nonsense and cooking for the both of us.

He seemed like he was the one who was the most unbothered about your death. But that is nothing weird, he never liked to linger on the bad things. He was always the one making us laugh.

Hoseok called once as well, asking what we were up to and if we were willing to go outside but the both of us declined, not wanting to leave the house any time soon.

So yeah, there is what was left to tell.

That weekend was rather boring. But something is for sure, I'm dreading next Friday.

I love you, Jimin.

I hope I'll find the true murderer soon.

Yours sincerely
Yoongi