23/12/18

Dear Whoever's Reading

It's Sunday.
One day before christmas.

Namjoon and I sat down together today, trying to see the reasonings each member could possibly have to kill Jimin.

We came to an conclusion.

* * *

"Are you a hundred percent sure that we can preclude Jungkook from the possible suspects?"

"Yes. There is really no way that Jungkook could have killed Jimin. After all he hates me more than anything. He would have killed me, but not him."

"Alright. What about Hoseok?"

"Strangely he doesn't seems to be connected with anything that happened. So I believe there is more stuff to find out about. But... he is depressed and shit. I just can't imagine him killing Jimin. I mean they were good friends after all."

"I agree with you. There is really little information about Hobi at the moment. Okay, what do we know about Seokjin?"

"He himself said that he is the one knowing everything. Meaning he has a lot of information about everything. I assume that everyone went to him crying about what had happened. But the fact that he seemed to know everything makes him suspicious. I mean.. just a murderer knows what is going on around him."

"That's what I thought as well. Seokjin didn't seem to reveal any information either when you asked him for it. He said he would just tell you want you asked him, didn't he?"

"Correct. I found that rather weird."

"Mhm.. And there is Taehyung."

"Yeah. Taehyung, our number one suspect."

"Alright. I think these are all, right?"

"Technically no."

"What do you mean?"

"What about you, Namjoon?"

"I thought we had discussed this yesterday, Yoongi.."

"Maybe you were just fooling me the whole time. Maybe you have an accomplice? Maybe you told them to text me to take the attention away from yourself."

He glared at me. He knew whatever he said I wouldn't let it change my mind. So he decided to point out another fact. "If you think so than I'll have to accuse you as well, Yoongi."

"Excuse me?"

"Allegedly everything went down because you cheated on Jimin. Everyone is saying that. So what happened? Come on. Tell me, coward!"

He had a point now too. I had nothing to reply so I just stared down at our notes, sighing deeply.

"I said I can't remember. But that doesn't matter. You decided to help me find the murderer. So please keep your promise."