17/11/18

Dear Jimin

Dear Jimin

Hey.

Uhm.. Sorry for yesterday. The dream just knocked me out of my stride. I wasted the whole day crying in bed and hugging your pillow.

It makes me insane. I feel so lonely. How many days have past? Five? Damn, the time seems stuck. It feels like if you have past away for years.

I'm not hungry at all. I should distract myself but I don't know how. My mind just keep repeating: "Jimin. Jimin. Gone. Jimin. Jimin. Gone. Jimin. Jimin. Gone."

And I'm still wondering what was your reason for pulling the fucking trigger. I decided to exclude the possibility that it was my fault.

Firstly, because it would tear my heart apart if it actualy was.
Secondly, because I really can't remember myself doing something wrong to you.

I remember I gave you a kiss when I left the apartment. And I remember I told you where I was going. To Namjoon. I had forgotten something at his house the last time I worked with him on a project.

I even remember how I told you I loved you. You smiled.

Your smile.. I can't stop thinking about it. I can't stop thinking about your lips which lay on mine and the smile you raised.

I will finish here now because I have no idea what I could possibly tell you besides I love you.

Bye.

Yours sincerely
Yoongi