20/12/18

Dear Whoever's Reading

I had a lot of thoughts. And I came up with something.
I wanted to confront Jungkook with the thing that must hurt him the most.

* * *

Jungkook knocked against the door. After he knocked for the third time and I still hadn't come to open up the door he just opened it, walking in slowly before looking around.

„Hello? Yoongi-hyung?"

It was then when I tapped play.

Jimin's high-pitched moans were heard. Jungkook instantly widened his eyes and tried to find out where the unholy sounds came from.

„J-Jimin?"

„F-Fuck.. Jungkook.. I-I don't think t-that's a g-good idea."
„Jiminie, don't worry. Calm down, sweetheart. Yoongi needs to know who you really belong to."

Jungkook dropped his backpack on the floor, starting to run in my direction, into my bedroom.

„Yoongi, what are you-"

He stormed into the room and there I stood, Jimin's phone in my hand and the second voice memo starting to play. I just stared at him. Trying to catch every emotion which was displayed on his juvenile face.

„Heeeey Yoongi!!"
„Jungkook, don't be like that.."
„Oh, shut up! Let me have some fun here! And hyung is never going to hear this anyways!"
„But-"
„Hey Yoongi! Guess what we diiid!"

„Stop." Jungkook whispered, trying to approach me but I just lifted my hand, showing him to stay on his place.

„Yes, Yoongi! We fucked!!"
„Jungkook, don't scream like that."
„Oh, don't pretend like you were quiet a few minutes ago. I swear, I had never heard anybody be sooo loud in bed like you."
„Oh, shut up!"

There were some kissing noises. Jungkook clenched his fists, looking at the phone as if he was trying to find a way to snatch it out of my hand. But that wasn't possible.

I turned off the voice memo, pocketing the phone and then crossing my arms in front of my chest. We had an awful long staring contest.

„So I guess you found out." he mumbled eventually, grabbing onto the doorframe to get some stability.

„I did."

„When?"

„A couple of days ago." I said nonchalantly.