15/11/18

Dear Jimin

Dear Jimin

Hey.

I promised I'll continue today. I'm not sure if I'll make it without crying though but I'm going to try my best.

So I was talking about the first time we saw each other. It was all destiny. You were sitting on a bench and drew something in your sketch book. I was in a hurry and had to catch the bus because I was late for work.

But then I caught a glimpse of you. It changed my life. I missed the bus but I didn't care much. Fuck, I didn't care at all. It was worth it becausd I got to sit next to you and watch you copying the fountain infront of us.

You could tell I was nervous when I sat next to you and observed your hands which moved gently over the paper. You looked so peaceful while you drew.

I'm not sure if you know that I noticed your glances. You threw them at me from time to time. But every time your eyes were on my body a tickling shiver crawled over my skin.

After you finished the drawing you looked straight into my eyes for the first time and asked: "Do you want to keep it?"

I remember exactly how your smile looked like. It was a shy one and your cheeks were coloured in a soft red.

I had to chuckle and nodded. "Sure!" You handed me the paper and our fingers touched slightly. Your hand flinched away and your sight went down to the floor. There was something magical in this short touch. It instantly caused some sort of happiness in me and I couldn't explain why.

Without paying much attention to your shy behavior, because I knew you would feel even more uncomfortable, I looked at your drawing.

"It's wonderful.." I whispered before I could keep those words back in my mind.

You snickered and mumbled a 'Thank you'.

I still have the drawing. You said I should throw it away because it's a 'bad' sketch. But I have it on my bedside table, framed and dearly loved. I'm looking at it right now.

I won't tell you how I spent my day. It's boring and this letter is too long anyways.

So I guess I'll write to you tomorrow.

I miss you, Jimin.

Yours sincerely
Yoongi