24/12/18

Third Person's View

Third Person's View

* * *

Slight snow was falling from the air and an alarm rang in an unobtrusive apartment at 6 am. Nobody was awake but this one young man who didn't need the alarm to be awake.
He hadn't slept the whole night.

He got up from his bed, putting on two layers of pullovers and a jacket because it was christmas after all and then he silently left the apartment without a single soul knowing he had made a step out of his bed.

His hands were shoved inside the pockets and his face hid behind the collar of his pullover while he walked in a rather fast speed in the direction of the city center. One would think he was going to work on an ungodly hour. But it was christmas. He didn't go to work.

He walked to his certain death.

The man who we are talking about is no other than Min Yoongi.

There was no police sirens and nor would ever any sirens sound on this particular christmas. Yoongi decided against it.

If anything was meant to happen he figured he would be fine with it. He would be fine if he was killed. He would be fine if he wasn't killed. He was fine with anything. There isn't anything else he would expect from life.

He thought his circle of friend would be inseparable. He thought life had something good left for him. It took him a while to realize that it wasn't the case. He lost his boyfriend, he lost his friends, he lost himself.

What was there left to live for?

He didn't know.

It took him good twenty minutes until he stood in front of his apartment's door. He stood an additional ten minutes there. Not moving a bit. He was terrified. Which was understandable. He had no idea what would expect him behind this door, behind this thin layer which separated him from the murderer of his once dearly adored lover.

Eventually he found it in himself to lift his hand and enter the abandoned apartment.

No lights were burning. It was oddly cold. It was very quiet. A stuffy smell lingered within the abandoned four walls. But he didn't see any other person.

Where was Hoseok?
Was he too early?
Is he hiding?
Is he going to jump out of a furniture and kill him right away?
Or won't he appear at all?

Carefully Yoongi stepped inside and closed the door behind him. It felt like he was entering into a very bad place.

Without really realizing he was walking towards the bathroom. That one specific bathroom where a person has lost his life. Where his ex boyfriend had died.