20/11/18

Dear Jimin

Dear Jimin

I'm sorry.
I'm really sorry.

I don't know what's wrong. I don't know why I did it. I had stopped drinking a long time ago and yesterday it just happened again. I couldn't control myself anymore, I just had to drink so I could cloud my mind.

I thought so much this past week. I thought about so many things and I couldn't sleep, I couldn't eat, I couldn't cope, I couldn't even control what I wanted to think about.

All the thoughts just sickened my mind and I wanted to have a break, you know?

Seeing all that alcohol and no-one stopping me was enough for me to binge drink until I vomit my heart and soul out.

Literally, right after I finished the letter I ran to the toilet, preventing the puke to land on the carpet or on the floor. The fact that I ran into the bathroom where you had been laying in just made everything worse and I found myself on the floor this morning. My shirt drenched in fluid vomit and my head killing me with the worst hangover I have ever experienced in my life.

Due to the lack of food and water I must have passed out.

I felt horrible, Jimin.
I felt terrific.

And the worst about the whole shit is that I hoped I would have died.
I wished I would have kept my eyes closed for the rest of the eternity.

I was so scared as I woke up.
I was scared because I didn't know where I was.
I was scared because I thought I had woken up from a bad dream.
I was scared because I hoped the reality was just a fucking nightmare.

But it isn't.

I actually drank until I blacked out.
I actually puked.
I actually cried.

You are in fact gone.
Still gone and you always will.

I cried so much, Jimin.
I'm still crying.
I'm crying while writing this bullshit.

I didn't even clean myself up nor the bathroom.
I feel so miserable.

Why aren't you here?
Why did you leave me, Jimin?
Why aren't you here to comfort me?

I hate everything.
I hate myself.
I hate my life.
I hate this world.

I miss you.

Yours
Yoongi