06/12/18

Dear Jimin

Dear Jimin

I haven't found your phone yet. Unfortunately.

But I have new information which might bring me a tad bit further.

I looked at the files I downloaded from your phone. You had unexpectedly a lot of voice memos and notes which I couldn't open. It was no surprise to find a ton of pictures though. I decided to go through the pictures since it was the only thing I was able to open.

Sadly I didn't find anything suspicious but some tears on my keyboard. I knew I shouldn't have looked at pictures of you but I somehow have to start with something.

Ah, you were so beautiful, Jimin. I also found some pictures of me I didn't know you had taken. Mostly sleeping pictures, what a dork you were.

But yeah, getting back to the point, I didn't find anything strange. Maybe there were more things on your recently deleted trash but those pictures I can't open as well. I really need to have that damn phone back.

I couldn't look at the other things because Jungkook entered into my room and just as Taehyung the other day he looked weirdly at me, asking me what I was doing.

I replied with the same answer and usually he would go away, I mean we never talked much. But for some weird ass reason he asked me to talk with him. I didn't reject, maybe I could find out more.

So we went to the kitchen and talked there while he made us both tea. He looked wrecked, upset, harassed. He had never seen our maknae like that.

His first question completely threw me off the tracks.

"How are you feeling, Hyung?"

I answered how I always answered. "I'm fine. You know, alive and healthy."

But he didn't stop there. He really wanted to know how I felt and I couldn't resist him. I talked about my feelings just like I had only done with you and it was definitely odd. Odd but releasing.

He listened to me while I cried. He never interrupted me. Not even once. And when I asked for his wellbeing he started crying as well.

Today we cried together for the first time. We cried for the same reason. Your loss.

Don't worry, Kookie isn't crossed out of the list. Just because he showed his empathy towards me doesn't mean he isn't a suspect anymore.

Although it's really difficult for me to picture him killing you. I mean, you guys were such close friends. Always hanging out and playing video games at our apartment.. You were like careless little kids.

Ah, it's late again. Namjoon and I are going to eat dinner now and I'll tell him the news.

Good night, Jimin.

I love you.

Your sincerely
Yoongi