14/11/18

Dear Jimin

Dear Jimin

Hi.

Uhm.. I want to apologize for my behavior yesterday. I realised I was rude and upset.

I'm sorry, Jimin.

Well, today is the second day without you. Something funny happened this morning. Wanna know?

I woke up, moved my hand to your side of the bed and said 'Morning, babe.'

I kissed something.

I kissed your pillow that was laying there and all of a sudden I remembered you aren't here anymore.

Haha, I just kissed your pillow. Funny.
It smelt like you, though.

Anyways.

Today I had to make breakfast on my own. It tasted awful. That's why I was already satisfied with a bare piece of bread.

I didn't know what to do after that. Somehow I had a weird feeling of something being in the bathroom. I didn't check, of course.

How could I enter into this room just one day after the drastic.. uhm.. after the drastic 'accident'?
Incident? Suicide?
Anyway, I'm glad we have two bathrooms.

I know I would burst out in tears and I'm even now struggling with the sadness. My handwriting is all cracky, can you see?

I don't know what I could tell you more than I miss you.

I already miss you after two days. I actually already missed you when I saw you in the tub. Pretty pathetic, I know. Just one year ago I was living alone. I can't really tell how I managed that. Well, the boys were over a lot but it's not the same.

And then I met you!
I-I.. I saw you the first time in a park. My eyes couldn't stop looking at you. I remember I was constantly staring at you. You looked so peacefully. I can't figure out how other people could walk past you. I just stopped abruptly. I was astonished.

You know, I never believed at love at first sight, but as I laid my eyes on you I-

Fuck, I'm crying again.
I'll continue tomorrow. I don't want to force myself to do this. Even if it's for my own good.

Don't worry, I'll text tomorrow.

I love you.
Bye.

Yours sincerely
Yoongi