08/12/18

Dear Jimin

Dear Jimin

Taehyung texted me.
He wanted to explain everything.

I'll just write down our chat and then delete the real one since I don't pay too much attention to my phone. Anyone could take it and I wouldn't want anyone to know who I talk to secretly.

Being suddenly overprotective over my phone would only tell the murderer I have hidden information in there.

Anyway, that's what we talked about today:

* * *

Taehyung:
Hyung? Can we talk about what happened?
(16:36)

Me:
Only if you give me a fucking good reason why you stole the phone.
You know this whole shit is no game, Tae!
(16:45)

Taehyung:
I'm not playing games, Hyung! I deeply suffer under Jimin's death!!
(16:46)

Everyone knows.
(16:46)

Me:
Who knows what?
(16:46)

Taehyung:
Everyone knows it was homicide. It's not just you and me, Yoongi.
(16:47)

Me:
How did you find out? Did you talk about it with the others?
(16:50)

Taehyung:
I'm sorry I took the phone away from you. I hoped you wouldn't find out until I brought it back to you.
(17:02)

Me:
Why did you take it in the first place?
(17:02)

Taehyung:
When I entered your room that one day I saw how you hid something under the pillow. I was so curious so I looked and I instantly noticed it was Jimin's phone. I was confused and took it, trying to turn it on but it was broken, how you may know. So I decided to repair it for you because I knew you would try to find out who the real murderer is. It just made sense.
(17:04)

Me:
That doesn't explain why you were scared when it was gone?
(17:04)

Taehyung:
During the time I had the phone with me I met up with the boys quite a lot. Just to have some company, you know. When I didn't find it in my bag anymore I first thought somebody had taken it. Just one more person except of us knows about this phone, Hyung.. And that is the murderer.
(17:06)

Me:
Okay, makes sense.
(17:06)

Did you enter into the phone? Did you delete anything?
(17:06)

Taehyung:
NO! I didn't go on his phone. I don't even know his password. I only repaired it I swear to god, Yoongi. I really didn't delete anything. I just want to help and the less I know the better for you.
(17:06)

Me:
Instead of helping me you just make yourself really suspicious, Tae. I don't know if you are being sincere or not.
(17:07)

Taehyung:
I was nervous, Hyung. I was freaking out and I was scared. I just thought it would be better if I just take the phone and repair it for you without telling you. I'm really sorry, Hyung.
(17:08)

Me:
Fine, whatever. Thank you for the repairing.
(17:08)

Taehyung:
Will you update me with your new discoveries?
(17:08)

Me:
No. I want to do this alone, Tae.
How you said, the less you know the better for me.
(17:26)

Taehyung:
You're right, Hyung. I'm sorry for asking.
(17:28)

* * *

It made sense what he said.
But there must be more to it.
Tae is known for acting inappropriate sometimes so it isn't too weird, though.

I was too stressed and bothered to check if anything was deleted. I didn't have the nerve to read or listen to anything. I just couldn't. I have to get a clear head first.

Tomorrow I would try to just enjoy the day as far as I can enjoy anything. I need some rest from this..

Yours sincerely
Yoongi