18/11/18

Hey, Jimin

Hey, Jimin.

What's up? Nothing much? Same here.

Today was another boring day in our apartment, staring at some pictures. Imaging you sitting next to me. Pretending to accept the destiny. Telling myself to eat something. Forcing myself to stand up and move forward.

But I'm just a crying mess. I won't answer the ringing phone. It would only annoy me to hear the voice of Hoseok or Taehyung or Namjoon or Jungkook or Seokjin.

They won't make me feel any better. Nothing could make me feel better, to be honest. You were the only one who made me happy. You were the only person who made me smile besides Mom.

Talking about Mom, have you seen her up there? Please tell her a 'Hi' from my side. Tell her that I miss both of you a lot. And please ask her if Dad is up there too.

I just realised I'm the only one left from my family. Is this my misfortune? Is this my punishment? My punishment for being a total jerk to everybody except for you?

That's not fair.
Heaven is so beautiful. I mean, look at the sky and all those clouds which tear the navy blue colour apart.

I'm looking at it right now. Am I looking at you? Can you see me sitting on the veranda, letting my legs dangle in the air? Can you see me?

Uff.. I better don't look down. The unknowing people down there wouldn't be pleased to see a man falling down and hit the ground.

Even though..

Nevermind.
I'm finishing here.

Bye.

Yours sincerely
Yoongi