2 ♔ Him

Lucas

"Ayee aye I gotta go" I said to the stripper who was sucking my middle.

She looked up and pouted I guess. I zipped up pants and left. I dont give a fuck. Dray called me telling me they got Ty or the snake. He was on our side well we though he was until we found out he was a snake working for another nigga.

I got to the trap house and these niggas was ready and all. Shit let me get ready to. I put on all black with my bullet proof vest. All 6 of us got in the black escalade and headed out to ty's house.

"Yall come on before the cops come" I said running into the the truck.

We just git rid of this snake nigga. Thought we didn't know. Haha. Cute. My nigga Dray drove us back to the trap house.

"Aye have anyone of yall niggas heard from A" I asked.

They all shook they head no. A is like my right hand. That my nigga for life I swear! My name is Lucas or "Lu" most niggas know or call me. Im 24 and running shit. Aha sike nah but something like that. My name is very known in the streets and so is my nigga A's. People know not to fuck with us cause well were kind of dangerous.

"Aye yall imma get on home iight" I said dapping everybody up and heading out the door to my Range Rover.

I got in and had no plans so I just began driving home. I arrived home and after I got in bed one of my hoes texted me. Maria.

Maria : Hey papi (;

Me : wasgood

Maria : can i come by tonight?

Me : nah im a little tired sweetheart. Tomorrow night?

Maria : you got it papi (;

I didnt reply. I just went to sleep. She so fucking irrelevant. I just hit her up when I need to be pleased.

I groaned as I got out of bed this morning. I looked at my phone and it was about 8. Dray called me.

"Uhmmm"

"Nigga I know you aint still sleepy"

"Yea i am...."

"Get your ass up and meet me at the mall I want to get breakfast"

"Ughhh aight" I said while getting out bed.

I went into the bathroom and took care of my hygiene. I put on some boxers and my phone began to vibrate. It was my nigga A.

"Whats up"

"Nigga what you doing"

"Just chilling you fam"

"Nothing but aye what do you know about a Robbert dude"

Hmmm name sounds familiar.

"Its sound familiar I need more info though bro"

"Ok I got you, imma hit ya later fam"

"Aight"

I got up and went to my closet. I pulled out my obey tank and camouflage pants. I put on my red foams and headed to my car. I drove the Audi today. I got out my car and called Dray.

"Im at the food court meet me"

He hung up. Damn. I made my way towards the food court. I went up the elevator and began making my way towards the food court until I felt something hit my leg. I looked down. It was the most adorable little girl ever.

"Treasure" I heard a lady say.

She came closer and she was the definition of fine. She was beautiful. Caramel skin color. Curly hair. Thick in all the right places. Baby bad as she want to be!

"Im so sorry" She said while picking her up.

"Treasure you just dont run out like that baby" She said to the little girl.

Im guessing thats her daughter. This is too adorable to me.

"She is fine I guess she was just a little too excited" I said with a chuckle.

"Oh okay well still sorry right Treasure" She looked at her daughter.

"Yea sowwy" She said while looking at me.

"Its aight" I said smiling.

"Well we have to get going bye" She said then turned around.

I watched her leave too. She was fine and I dont even know her name or number. I continued walking to the food court. I spotted Dray at a table them sat across from him.

"Nigga you late" He said.

"Soo I saw an angel"

"Angel what"

"Yes an angel nigga.... she on her grown women shit she got a child and all"

"Ohhh thats not bad she fine"

"As hell shit the fucking definition"

"Ahaha whats her name"

"Shit I aint get that but her daughter name is Treasure"

I really hope I meet her again.

**

How yall feel about that ?! Tell me! (: