19 ♔ All better

Asia

"Roses are red violets are blue poopie stinks and so does you" Treasure said with a roar of laughter afterwards.

I laughed a bit also, quality time with my baby at it's best. Lucas got from the hospital a week ago and his hand is doing way better. He has doing a lot of work lately which means he is gone a lot. Yes it does phase me but I am honestly use to it.

"Does mommy really smell like poopie" I asked Treasure with raised eyebrows.

She giggled "noo mommy doesn't"

"Good answer" I replied then kissed her on the cheek.

The doorbell began to ring. I got up fixes my dress making my way downstairs. I unlocked the door then opened it to see a gucci mane look a like.

"Um hi" I said with a pleasant smile.

"Is Lu home" He asked referring to Lucas.

"No not at the moment" I replied.

"Well tell him K5 came back and you better not be fucking lying to me" He said the walked off the back and to his car.

I rolled my eyes and closed the damn door. I went right to my phone and dialed Lucas number.

"Hello" He spoke into the phone.

"Lucas some man just came to the door looking for you and I said you weren't home and the moment and then he said I better not be fucking lying to him" I spat into the phone.

"What was his name baby" He said calmly.

"K5.. Is he a potential threat to my family" I asked.

He chuckled "nah baby he good"

I walked into the dining and something told me to look out the window. I did and this man still hasn't left yet.

"Baby he hasn't left yet" I said.

"Girl calm down he is probably watching the house or some shit"

Why he need to watch our house. I made my way upstairs to a sleep Treasure. I picked her up then placed her in her bed. I walked back downstairs and into the kitchen. I am kind of hungry so I grabbed me some strawberries and then made me a turkey sandwich. I made my way back upstairs and drifted off to sleep.

Lucas

K5 must really think I am a dumbass. He fake as hell and they know what I do to snakes. I was on my way to the warehouse because I told Dray to tell K5 I wanted to meet him there. What he don't know he that I knew he was working with Bold and that is how he followed us that night.

"Hello Lu" Dray voice came through the phone.

"Aye wassup" I said focusing my eyes on the highway.

"What he want me to do with K5" He asked.

I thought about it for a second then came up with the perfect Idea.

"Go get one of those water bottles with the sleep drugs in them and give it to him. Give him about ten minutes and that ass uh be knock out cold then get the guards to put him in the dungeon and make sure they straight him" I said with a laugh.

I definitely got something for this snake ass nigga!

|

I walked to dungeon. I nodded at the guard and he let me in. The aroma of gas, piss and death hit my face. I cut on the light and made my way down. Our prisoner was still sleep. I went into a cabinet and got what I needed. I put it on a tray then made my way to K5. I placed the tray on the table where he was sitting. I grabbed the water bottle.

"Get cho ass up" I said as the water splashed his face.

"Fuck" He yelled out of frustration and opened his eyes and looked at me.

"Lu let me go" He said trying to get free.

I laughed "Snakes can't be free"

He got quiet.

"But I needed the money for my daughter" He said as his head hung low.

"Nigga I don't give a fuck I told you since day one Loyalty means everything to me and you know the shit and since you ate not Loyal you gone die" I said picking the gun up.

Nah I want him to do a lil suffering first. I went to my tray and picked out a red spray bottle with Hydrochorlic acid. I put some gloves on and stepped a little closer to him.

"What the fuck is in that" He said moving back.

I sprayed him and began to laugh. He screamed because the burning his skin was doing. I stopped laughing the got my gun out and shit him in the head.

Asia

I am slowly becoming unhappy. Lucas is hardly home, he doesn't tell me shot. It is just different now and I don't like it. I sat with my back against the headboard as I watched Marrying the game. I heard the door unlock and open. I knew it was Lucas. He began to come up the stairs and he made his way in our room.

"Hey baby" He said undressing himself.

I ignored him. Lets see how he likes that.

"Drop the fucking attitude Asia" He said while going into the bathroom and slamming the door hard.

I sighed while cutting the tv off. I moved on my side and brought the covers up to my shoulder. Lucas was out the bathroom and into the bed.

"Asia you really not going to talk" He said sitting up.

"Lucas you don't usually say shit to me" I said sitting up.

"Look what is wrong" He asked then cut a lamp on.

"I am just unhappy, like your gone all the time and I feel cooped up in this house all the time" I said dropping my head.

He moved closer to me and wrapped his arms around me.

"I am sorry baby honestly, I don't want you to feel like that" He said kissing my forehead.

"What can I do to make it up to you" He said kissing all on my neck.

I mushed his face. "No baby I want a milkshake"

"Now" He said looking at me like I was crazy.

"Yeah now" I said seriously.

"You been eating a little too much but okay strawberry right" He said getting up and getting dressed.

"Yes you already know baby. I love you" I said smiling and blowing a kiss at him.

|

Vote & Comment