29 ♔ It all comes down to this

2 Months Later

Lucas

I been thinking about a lot of shit lately. Quit the game or no. I laid out my options for staying and for quitting and I think I came up with a conclusion. Sometimes you have to not only think of yourselves but the ones that love you, which I am failing to do. I guess I was more focused on the money than my well being.

I sat at my desk. I thought about what I am about to do. Do I really want this? Is it really necessary? I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in" I said.

Dray peeped his head in "Lu you good"

"Yeah, just getting a few more things" I said as I zipped up my money bags.

He nodded his head. I looked at the now empty office. I took the keys off my ring. The keys to the building, my office well the office and most importantly the safe.

"So everything is yours my nigga" I said as I tossed Dray the keys.

Dray will take my position. I knew him from day one. He is definitely loyal to the game. The only nigga I would trust besides A.

"Thank Lu" He replied.

"You can call me Lucas my dude" I said with a laugh.

He smirked.

"Remember the number one rule" I started.

"Trust no one" He said finishing up.

"My nigga" I said while dapping him.

I walked out the building and to my car. I made a decision. I think ill be a businessman. Over the coarse of this past month I opened two franchises. Hopefully that'll do it. I opened my black hummer and threw the money bags into the passenger seat. I hoped in and started up the car.

As I drove home I though about all the people I killed and did wrong. It is crazy. It is kind of a relief to be leaving. I am not going to lie I will definitely miss it.

I pulled into the driveway and hoped out with the bags in my hands. I unlocked the door and the house was quiet as hell. I walked to the living room and witness the most cutest things. Asia and treasure sleep on the couch together and the twins sleep in their sleepers.

Asia

I woke up and noticed everyone around me sleep. I guess I might as well stay down here. I went upstairs and to the room.

"Hey baby your up" Lucas said as he yawned.

"Yeah.. your hime early tonight baby whats up with that" I asked.

I was actually concerned Lucas is never home this early. Even though it is just one in the morning thats early, real early for Lucas.

He sighed then smirked "Well I"

He laughed. I am sitting here thinking to myself what could possibly be funny.

"I quit the game baby" He said.

Those words brought warmness to my heart.

"Really" I asked on the verge of tears.

"Yeah baby and you better no cry. Sensitive ass" He spoke.

I sniffed "Fuck up"

We both laughed but then our laughter stopped. We heard crying. We both rushed downstairs.

It was Taelyn. I knew it she is always crying. She doesn't really sleep through the night as well as Tyler. Tyler makes sure he gets all his sleep.

"I got her baby" Lucas said as he went to pick her up.

He kissed her on her cheek then proceeded on to calming the crying. I suspected she needed a bottle so I made my way to the kitchen. I began making her a formula bottle. I warmed it up then walked back so Lucas could give it to her.

"Baby go ahead and go to sleep" He said.

I smiled. Without any hesitation I made myself comfortable on the couch next to him. I rested my head on the arm on the couch and soon drifted off into a deep slumber.

-

Sorry for the short and late update. I love yall but school is ah be-yotchh!

So let me update y'all

- this was going to be the last chapter but I changed my mind

- the next chapter will be the last
And I would like 50+ VOTES & 10+ COMMENTS!

- Sequel idk yet. I am thinking.

- Lastly I just want to thank each and everyone that has been commenting and voting :*

Ok I am done lol

- Amber ;*