14 ♔ This is Love

Asia

6 months later and im happy as ever. If this isn't love I don't know what is. I know for a fact Lucas loves me with all his heart. I know for a fact he is the one. The little break up made us stronger. He takes care of Treasure as if she is his own. I don't know of any nigga that would take care of his girlfriend and her 3 year old child. If there are some please let me know.

I woke up in my bed early saturday morning. I turned to my left and there were a dozen of roses with a card. I smiled instantly thinking of Lucas. I grabbed the card and began to read.

"Good morning baby, Breakfast at Chicken n Waffles 10. Ill be waiting for you I love you bring Treasure too!"

I love Chicken n Waffles! I got up and did my hygiene. I flat ironed my hair then put on my pink sun dress that fitted me well and showed all my curves perfectly. I put in some gold studs.

I walked in Treasure's room. She was up already.

"Baby come on lets take a bath" I said.

After getting Treasure ready. I put on my gold sandals grabbed my gold purse and got in the car.

We arrived at Chicken n Waffles. Treasure immediately spotted Lucas.

"Good morning pretty ladies" He said.

Treasure sat beside Lucas and I sat on the opposite side.

"I see you got my note" He said.

"Yeah thanks for the flowers baby" I replied with a smile then looked at the menu.

"Treasure baby, hurry up and figure out what you would like"

She nodded her head. I know she wasn't going to order anything so I just do what I usually do, give her some of mines.

Lucas

Breakfast with my two girls was good I actually plan on proposing to Asia. Im nervous as hell! A called me to the trap house and thats where im headed now.

"A whats up" I said sitting on the couch and dapping him.

"Whats good" He replied.

He lit a blunt.

"So im thinking about proposing to your sister"

His eyes got big then he grinned.

"I love that idea, she got that ass whipped in only 8 months" He said jokingly.

"Nigga im dead ass right now" I stated.

"Aight, look you know how I am.. Just don't hurt them and you good.. Oh and protect them"

"Aight I know.... Shittttt, I can do that" I said half bragging.

"You coming to my ma's house for dinner bruh"

"Yeah Asia already told me" I said.

"Aight come lets make that money" He said and we left to go do the usual.

Asia

"Your glowing" My co-worker China said with a smile.

I laughed.

"Really" I asked.

"Yes, your laughing and smiling all the time I like this new you" She said then walked off.

"Maybe I am" I said to my self then began typing on the computer.

I got ready to go home so I could get ready for dinner at my mom's. I did my hygiene. I looked through my closet to see what I will wear. I chose a navy dress that hugged my tight at my upper body and flared out to my knees. I left my hair crinkly and put on my gold loafers and got in my car.

*

*

*

*

*

Dinner was great. We need to do more things like that. I was heading back out to my car. Treasure is spending the night at my moms.

"Asia can you go somewhere with me real quick please" Lucas asked.

"Yeah..." I locked my car then followed him to his.

"You look beautiful today by the way baby" He said as we were getting in his car.

"Thank you" I said with a smile as I was trying to hide my blush.

Lucas started the engine. I am so tired though.

"Where are we going" I asked out of curiosity.

"You'll see" He said with a smirk.

I soon drifted off to sleep.

"Asia, wake up baby" Lucas said.

I was in his arms bridal style.

"Welcome to lake Major" He said with a smile.

This lake was beautiful.

"Yeah, I come out here when I need sometime to think or when I want to be alone" He said.

"This is nice" I said.

We sat down on this bench. He had a blanket with him. He put the blanket over me, I still have on my dress. I rested my head on his shoulder and he put his arm around my waist pulling me closer.

We sat their and talked about everything! I love the conversations we have.

"Yep really Aaron use to be a punk but dont tell him I told you" I said laughing.

"Aight ma I wont" Lucas said in between laughs.

"But when do you plan on getting married" he asked.

"I dont know... I mean the time will come when it comes right" I said.

He nodded his head and pulled out a small Jared box. Oh he can't be!

"Asia."

"Yes" I replied he got on one knee in front of me.

"I love you with all my heart I really would like to make you my wife. You make me so complete. I love you so much. Shit, will you marry me?"

I smiled.

"Yes Lucas I will marry you" I replied.

He slid the ring on my finger and we began to place kisses on each other. Im getting married, I can't believe it. I got a fiancé. I cant wait to tell Treasure.

**

This is coming to an end ):