21 ♔ Two weeks and a half

Lucas

"Hurry up Lucas before we are late" Asia said from the passenger seat.

All this yelling has got to stop. Impatient ass. I need no more speeding tickets. We will get there when we get there, shit.

"You shoudn't have took so long" I said defending myself.

Her appointment is at 1:30 and she got in the shower at 1. Now here it is 1:25 and our asses is still on the highway. I looked over and Asia was just starring into the window. I took the wheel with my left and with my right I rubbed her leg cause I knew my baby was nervous. 

We arrived at the clinic and got out and made our way into the building. I told Asia she could go sit down while I sign her in which I did and sat down beside her.

"You okay" I asked.

"Yeah baby I am fine" She replied very low.

I kissed her temple and held her.

"Asia Williams" We heard then got up and followed the nurse.

We were brought to this room. I began to gaze at the poster and they were creeping me the fuck out. They were like pregnancy posters everywhere and they were beyond graphic. A little too much for my eyes if I may say. 

"Okay take this cup and pee in it so we can get an urine sample. Afterwards put it in the white bin outside the restrooms and the doctors evaluate it one of them will come back in here to speak with you" The nurse said with a smile then left giving Asia the cup.

I began to laugh as soon as the nurse walked out.

"Fuck you laughing for" She said evaluating the cup.

"Because you mugged the shit out of her when she left she was actually being nice so go pee in your cup" I said opening the door.

She stuck her tongue out and left. Ten minutes later she came back. We waited and Asia was growing more impatient by the second.

"Lucas I am hungry as hell the-" She began but got cut off by the doctor.

She came in smiling and shit.

"Hello Williams family my name is Dr. Jones" She said with a smile and looking on her clipboard.

"So is this the first child" She asked.

"No" Asia said.

"Wellll, you are two and a half weeks pregnant we are going to put you on some prenatal vitamins, so the baby care grown good and healthy" She said.

She went on and on about stuff Asia should and should not eat. She even gave her a due date March of next year. 

"Um Dr. Jones when can we get the gender" Asia asked.

"Your first tri month appointment" She said with a smile

I am going to be someone's dad wait till I tell my mama. We got into the car,

"Asia baby what you want to eat" I asked cause I knew she was going to ask again.

"Um Sonic" She said while rubbing her hands together.

I started the car and made my way to Sonic's. I pulled in one the parking spots.

"Okay" Asia clapped her hands. " I want a grilled cheese, onion rings, fries, a hotdog with ketchup and honey mustard and a grape and lime slushy the fries are for Treasure" 

"You better be lucky it is happy hour" I said.

Asia

Lord Taylor got my baby running around with a tank top and pull up on. Looking like a bay bay child.

"Did you have fun with auntie" I asked as I pulled her onto my lap.

"Yes we made cookies oops I mean lunch"  She said with a giggle.

Treasure can't lie for nothing but that is a good thing. I dont want her to be a liar. Speaking of liar I haven't told Treasure the news.

"Treasure mommy has something to tell you" I said looking into her eyes.

"Yes mommy" She said with a blank face.

"You may have a brother or sister" I said preparing myself for her reaction.

"Is daddy going to be there daddy too" She asked crossing her arms.

See, I told Lucas he spoils her a little too much. She is very selfish and she thinks she is suppose to get a way all the time. I think she get it from me. One thing I see in her that she got from her daddy is those big hazel eyes. Mike had very pretty eyes. I remember when Treasure was first born and he was traumatized at how much they looked a like. It is like having a child changed him, not all of him though. Maybe if he did change all of him he would be here to this day.

"Yes baby" I said as I moved a stray curl from her face.

She nodded her head and continued watching tv. Taylor left and it was just the three of us. Treasure knows that Lucas is her daddy but not her real daddy. I think she is just happy to call someone daddy and have someone to give her that daddy love. 

I wasn't just about to have my baby calling anybody daddy. I waited until the right one came along which was Lucas. I am pretty glad I made that decision to wait. 

I looked down to see Treasure dosing off to sleep. I picked her up then took her up the steps to her room. I laid her in her bed. I kissed her cheek then cut her light off. I walked to my room to see Lucas dancing to Versace. I couldn't help but to bust out into laughter.

"That is not funny" He said cutting the music off.

I was in tears. I finally got myself together then took a look at this fool. He had on just boxers and socks.

"Okay your right it is fucking hilarious!" I said laughing all over again.

"Versace Versace" I said mocking the song and laughing.

"Anyways you have work tonight" He asked.

"Yeah. I am about to get ready now" I said. 

He smirked then came closer to me and poked his lips out.

"Atleast take a shower with me before you go baby" He said as he got behind me and wrapped his arms around me kissing my neck.

"Luuucassss" I said while he lead me into the bathroom.

|

"Dont look at me like that you know you like it" Lucas said as I finished getting ready for work.

I laughed "Okay but I am about to go bye baby"

I gave him a kiss and got my purse phone and keys and made my way to the garage. 

**

Ill update tomorrow night ;*

Vote & Comment