18 ♔ And we did

Asia

"Aaron, how you been big bro" I asked as I went into my mother's house.

I decided to visit my mother. One of the things I promised myself was to visit her once I am moved out. I have been faithful to the so far.

"Hey lil sis" He said as we both sat on the couch.

Treasure was spending the night over Lucas mom's house.

"Where mama at" I said looking around.

"Right here Asia baby how are you" She said walking in.

She has gained a little weight shall I say but she is still beautiful. Standing at 5'4 with hazel eyes and caramel complexion.

"Im good baby what you been up to" I said with a smile.

Aaron got up "By yall mama ill come by tomorror, Love you two"

"Love you more baby" Mama said.

"Love you" I said and heard the door shut.

My mother and I looked at each others.

"Where he going" She said then laughed.

I shook my head in agreeing but I knew where he was going for sure. "Business".

Mama looked to the left and right then back at me "where my baby"

"She is at Lucas mothers's house" I replied.

I am so thankful for a mother in law like her.

"Oh That is nice of her, you know since Treasure isn't Lucas" Mama trying to be funny.

"Well she sure act like it" I said with a chuckle.

For the rest of the night my mom and I watched movies on LMN. I didn't really want to go back home to an empty house. So I just stayed til I got sleepy. I finally left around 11:30 and ofcourse Lucas wasn't home.

Bold

I watched as them niggas walked out to the car. I nodded as I pulled my .45 out and put it in the passenger seat. I saw them pull off and I decide to follow but not to close. Far enough for them to not see me but close enough for me to see wear they going.

See what they dont know is they have a snake on their team and I aint saying shit cause im paying that nigga good as money. I actually plan on killing him after im done killing Lu and A. I kept my radio silent, I idnt want anything and I mean anything to distract me from my work. They turned down some street I waited to turn down the street. I turned down the road finally and it was dark as hell. No street light, I only seen the view my headlights shown.

I began to turn around.

BOOM BOOM BOOM !

My windshiled began to get shot up. I heard gun shot from everywhere. I ducked and reached for my gun. I felt around for my gun on the seat. Shit. I felt a shot to my neck I found my gun it was on the floor. I grabbed it keep. I began to feel my head weaken on me and the blood dripping. I took it off safety and shot. I shot for my life. Then I watched as my vision went black.

Lucas

I woke up and looked around. I winced when I felt the horrible head ache. I looked around my surroundings. Hospital. Just fucking great. Where is Dray where is A?!

And lastly how did I get in the hospital?

A nurse walked in and smiled "How are you feeling Mr.Williams"

"Um great but why am I here" I asked with a bit of confusion.

I know we never went to Bold's warehouse last night, but why am I in the hospital.

She chuckled "Well Mr. Williams, you were in a bad shoot out and well look at your hand"

I looked down and my hand my hand was wrapped in bloody bandages and the had liquids hooked up to it. I must've got shot in the hand.

"Well where are Dray and A" I asked like she knew who I was talking about.

"The men you were with were took down to the police station for some questioning because it appears that the person in the opposing car is dead" She said then walked off and closed the door to the room.

I picked up the remote and began channel surfing. I heard my door open and in walked my beautiful wife.

"Baby what happened" She said as she looked at my hand.

"Nothing baby don't worry about it" I said keeping my eyes on the tv.

I kept channel surfing and while I was it was a very awkward silence. I looked at Asia and she looked back at me.

"Where is Treasure" I said breaking the silence.

"At your moms, but Lucas tell me what happened" She said crossing her arms.

I sighed "You know I like to keep my family separated from my job" I stated.

I really do. I dont tell my job nothing about my family. All they know is I got married and I have a family. I wouldn't dare let Asia going to the trap or warehouse. The only niggas that I let come to the house that work with me are Dray and A. A is a must though, he family.

"Alright baby how you feel" She said as she took a seat next to my bed.

"Well my head hurt and my hand just feels numb" I said

I heard my door open again and in walked the doctor I am assuming. Asia and I focused our attention on him ready for anything he has to say.

"How is everyone doing tonight" He said while sanitizing his hands.

"Eh I'm good things could be worst" I replied.

I could be in this bed fighting for my life but thank the Lord that it was only my hand.

"Im good" Asia said with an assuring smile and nodding her head.

"Alright, so Mr. Williams you can leave in the morning we just need to clean the wound up because we did remove the bullet and we want to keep pumping that fluid in their until we clean it to make sure there is no bacteria and if you need anything I am down the hall" He smiled then walked off.

"Baby you can go ahead and leave" I spoke to Asia.

I know she is prolly tired and it is very late.

"You sure baby" She said getting up.

"Yeah go get your rest for tomorrow night, you know what we got to do" I said with a low laugh.

I really want a baby. I think this family is ready I mean we have the money and we know how to take care of a child. Treasure is doing just fine with us as her parents.

|