6 ♔ Official

Lucas

I texted Asia telling her I'm on my way. I pulled up to their house and went to go knock on the door.

"Hey" She said hugging then kissing me on my cheek.

"Good Afternoon beautiful" I said with a smile

She began to smile.

"Im going to get Treasure, make your self at home" She said going to the back.

I just began gazing at the family pictures.

"You ready" she said breaking me out my gaze.

"Yeah" I replied.

Treasure was sleep. She looks so adorable. I grabbed her out of Asia's hands. Asia locked the door then we got in my car.

I pulled in my mothers driveway and for this to be a little kids party it sure is live. We all got out with Treasure in my arms. I walked towards the door and my mother's crazy ass opened it. Lord have mercy on me.

"Oh look the strangers here" Se said then laughed.

I sighed.

"Hey ma"

"Hey baby" she said pulling me into a hug.

"Hey who is this cutie pie" She said looking at Treasure.

"This is my..... Fr.. Friends daughter Treasure" I said not being sure what to say.

I stepped aside so my mom could see Asia.

"Hey baby, you are so beautiful make your self at home" My mother said pulling her into a hug.

"Hey and thank you" She said blushing.

My mother walked outside and I introduce Asia to my two sister that were in the kitchen.

"Hey Trinity and Taylor"

"Hey"

"Hey bro"

"I want yall to meet Asia my friend"

"Hey girl"

"Hey"

"Hey" Asia said smiling.

"Now yall can talk or whatever im introduce Treasure to Caden" I said walking outside.

Asia

"You sure yall just friends" Trinity asked.

"Yes" I said laughing.

"Well I mean I kind of like him" I said nonchalantly.

"Awhh" Taylor said.

"Well if Lucas brings you home then im pretty sure he likes you too girl" Trinity say continuing what she was doing before.

Taylor was 17 she is a senior. Trinity is Caden's mom. She is 23 like me. I bet Lucas is very over protective of them. I love how his family is around each other.

"How old is Treasure" Taylor asked.

"3" I replied smiling.

"Awh she is such a cutie" Taylor replied.

Everyone began to eat. Lucas came to me.

"Where is Treasure" I said.

"Relax baby girl she is in the moon bounce" He replied pointing.

"Ohh" I said then laughed.

"Yeah enjoying yourself"

"Yes I love your family" I replied.