5 ♔ So far so good

3 Months Later ~

Asia

Today Lucas is taking Treasure and I to the park. Lately he has been very sweet and I love that about him. We all got out the car. Treasure was in Lucas arms. I think she really likes him.

"Momma can I gow to the swide" She asked looking at me.

"Yes baby" I replied.

Lucas put her down and she ran off to play.

"Not so fast baby" I said as she ran.

"Haha she fine baby girl" Lucas said putting his arm around my shoulder.

We soon sat down at one of the benches across from the playground. Lucas turned towards me.

"So Asia" He said smirking.

"Yes Lucas" I said with a grin.

"So how old are you"

"23 you"

"24"

Okay not bad.

"What you in school for"

"Nursing got 2 more months then I take that test I pass and then im a registered nurse" I said very proudly.

"Aye I see you I like it, your on your grind"

"Yeah enough about me what you do" I said while looking at him.

"Well I work with your brother"

What. He cant.

"Huh... You do that"

"Yeah shocked" He asked.

"Yes a little but Im fine with it just as long as my daughter or my life isnt in jeopardy"

"Baby girl Im y'all protector trust me and plus A.. I mean Aaron is thug as hell he aint letting nobody touch yall"

We both busted out laughing.

"You right but Its getting dar-" I began to say when Lucas phone began to ring.

"What"

"I cant right now"

"Iight"

He hung up then looked at me.

"Sorry"

"Oh its fine and why you say not right now"

"Because Im with someone special"

I kind of blushed.

"Yeahhhh" He said laughing.

I hid my face in his chest hiding my blush. I love this day.

Lucas

Yesterday was wonderful with Asia. I really want to make her mines and but I kind of have some hoes to get rid of, but what if I cant. I was chilling at my crib playing 2k when one of my other hoes called me. Juicy. I don't know the bitch real name so don't ask.

"Hey can I come by"

"Uhhh"

Do I want some. Yeah I do.

"Yeah you can"

"Alright ill be there in uhh about 10"

I hung up. She got here in 5. Damn. I got that good good. Aha. I opened the door.

"Wassup J"

"Hey Lu"

I closed the door and she led me to my own damn room. My phone began to ring "Asia <33" popped up.

"Who this bitch" Juicy said handing me my phone.

"None of your damn business" I said.

"Yall fucking" She yelled.

"If we were" I said.

"Fuck You Lu" She said.

"Bye bitch" I said slamming my door.

1 hoe down more to go. All for you Asia. My phone began to vibrate I looked down at it was from Asia.

Asia <33 : Lucasss :*

Me : yes love

Asia <33 : i call no answer?? And Treasure said hey !

Me : sorry & tell my baby i said hey oh and would you and Treasure like to go to my nephews birthday party?

Asia <33 : awh we would love too

I ended my night texting Asia. A thug may be in love!

**

How yall think?

Comment (:

im doing one more chapter tonight then to bed lol :*