26 ♔ Time

Lucas

"She asked for me to quit the game bruh" I told Dray.

I honestly can't believe it still. I feell affended cause the game is like a socond game to me and Im loyal to it. I actually love it. If the game is taken away from me I don't know what I would do. I made so much money and I have learned so much. I have been doing this since I was 16.

"I understand that dude that is why Imma wait to this shit cools down to wife" Dray said with a chuckle.

I laughed a bit too. If Asia can't except what I do then, I don't know what will happen between us. I have built my empire and I expect to keep building it.

"Bruh what would you do if you quit" He said.

I sighed "Shitttttt, I haven't even thought that far"

We both began to laugh. What would I do if I was to quit. Or die, like what would Asia do with the kids. Nevermind, I really don't want to think about it. There was a knock on my office door.

"Come in" I shouted.

The person opened the door and it was a women. She looked kind of familiar.

"Hey Lucas, remember me" She said with a smile.

I looked her up and down. "Im afraid I don't"

Dra got up and left and she sat down in one of my chairs.

"We went to highschool together" She said in a duh tone.

"Who let you in here" I said with my hand on my chin.

"The guards did and I said I needed to come talk to you" She said souding dis-couraged.

"Well whats up" I replied.

She needs to hurry the fuck up. Asia is expecting me to be home right about now.

"Okay well my name is Imani"

"Wait Imani"

Imani was my first everything. First love, first heartbreak. Everything.

"Yes" She said with a smile.

"Oh now, I remember you whats up"

"Well I have been looking for you and everything how you been"

"I have been good I have a wife and have twins on the way actaully.."

He face change ad she seemed disappointed.

"Thats good, look imma go it was good visiting you" She said then left with her head down.

I hope she wasn't expecting us to just pick up where we left off. She cheated on me and she fucked niggas behind my back. So, I don't think so.

Asia

"I didn't mean to come off as that, Trinity I just don't want him dead or in jail and he has to understand that. I just want the best for my baby that is all."

I decided on having luch with Trinity, she always has a good to hear.

"Yeah but when you think about it you basically told him to stop doing what he loves and how he gets his money he is probably affended Asia" She said taking a sip form her tea.

I rubbed my belly and sighed. Maybe I did ask for a little too much. I just want him to be safe and jail free thats all.

"Yeah maybe.. I guess I was asking for too much" I replied.

After finishing eating I went to my mothers house well Aaron's shall I say. I used my key and unlocked then door and walked in. Treasure was out cold on the floor while disney was on.

"Hey Asia" Aaron said while coming from his room.

"Hey bro whats up" I said while taking a seat.

"Where mama at"

"She went to the store"

I nodded my head.

"Can I talk to you about some girl problems" He asked.

"Yeah tell the 28 week pregnant lady your problems"

He chuckled and took a seat.

"Well I like this girl and she been through some shit"

"What type"

"Like rape abuse and all that how do I handle that?"

"Well just tell her how beautiful she just make her feel like the best girl in the world"

"Aight got it thanks sis, you the best" He said getting up.

I grabbed Treasure and picked her up. Pinking treasure up with this big belly of mines is the worst. I successfully got her and we were out the door and into the car.

We arrived home and Treasure was now fully awake. She ran into the house and I began to feel a real sharp pain. I held my stomach and it soon went away. I continued into the house ignoring the pain.

"Hey baby" I said acknowledging Lucas's prescience in the kitchen.

I felt the sharp pain again.

"Hey.. you okay?" Lucas asked.

I guess my facial expression told it all.

"Y-yeah" I replied.

"No hell no we are going to the hospital" He said.

*

Four hours later they had to endues labor. For some reason I forgot. my contractions have been pretty far apart. I just hope my babies are okay.

"Baby how you feeling" Lucas asked as he rubbed my hand.

All types of thoughts went through my head. What if my babies die, what of they have complications. You know they are not due till next month.

"Good, Im ready" I replied.