9 ♔ Trouble

Lucas

It was about a little after 1 in the morning and I just got done doing my work and I am on my way home. I walked in the house and go straight upstairs. I looked to see Asia still up watching tv.

"Hey baby why you still up" I asked.

"I just can't sleep" She replied.

I went into the bathroom and put took off my clothes, leaving only boxers on to get in bed.

"I missed you Asia"

"I miss you too, I only get to see you in the mornings" She said with a low giggle.

She scooted closer to me in the bed and then laid her head on my chest. I wrapped one of my arms around her waist and rub her back.

"Baby"

"Yes"

"I didn't get a kiss"

"Oh my bad" She replied giving me a long passionate kiss.

I love then lips. Soon we both went to sleep.

Asia

I woke up. I yawned then got out of Lucas's grip. I took care of my hygiene and then flat ironed my hair. I walked in my closet and put on some pink soffee shorts and a white nike shirt. I put on some lotion and right as I was going to wake Treasure up my phone rung. I quickly went to it so Lucas doesn't wake up.

"Hello"

"Hey Asia"

It was my manager.

"Yes"

"Can you come in at 10 today"

"Um yes but till what time"

"5"

"Oh alright I sure will"

I hung up the phone and then looked at the time. My phone read 8:12. I went to Treasure's room.

"Wake up baby" I said picking her up.

"Mhmmm no" She said.

"Come on lets take a bath" I said going into the bathroom.

I ran some warm water. While the water was running I took off her clothes. I check the water. Not too hot or too cold just right. I put her in. After about 45 minutes Treasure was done. I put her on shorts and a t-shirt. I made her sole fruity pebbles then put her in front of the tv so she could watch sponge bob.

"Baby ill be right back ok" I said going upstairs.

She nodded her head as she chewed. I went upstairs to hear the shower running. I went in my closet and put on my scrubs. I check the time. My read read. 9:39. I was check my self in the full body mirror in the room. I felt hands come around my waist.

"Good morning baby" He said kissing on my neck.

I realized something. We never had sex.

"Good morning" I said with a smile then turned around so I could face him.

"Baby why you got your scrubs on"

"Cause I have to go in early and can you watch Treasure until like 5..."

"No problem baby and yes I can watch our daughter" He said with a smirk.

"Thank you I have to go" I said while giving him a kiss and leaving.

"Mommy has to go ok"

"Ok..." She replied.

"Lucas is going to watch you"

"Yayay" She replied.

She loves Lucas.

"See you later baby I love you" I said while kissing her cheek.

I got out the house and into my car.

Lucas

I heard the door close so that means Asia is gone. I put on my nike shirt and sweats. Then made my way downstairs.

"Good morning Treasure" I said as I went to the couch.

I kissed her cheeked and she smiled. Why do I feel like this little girl is my own.

"Morning Lu luuuu" She said with a cheese.

"sponge bob" She said pointing to then tv.

She giggled and smile. She then extended her arms out while looking at me. I just gazed at her. She really looks like Asia. In every way eyes, nose, ears she even got her head.

"Luuuu" She said getting irritated and snapping me out of my thoughts.

Damn. I forgot she wanted me to pick her up. I picked her up and placed her on my lap. She settled down resting her head on my chest. My phone began to ring it was Dray.

"Wassup up nigga done got you some new pussy and now you casper"

"Shut up.. And she just isn't the p word she is more life someone I see spending the rest of my life with"

"My nigga you changed. You wont even say pussy"

"I would but I cant say it around Treasure"

"Ohhh aha you on daddy duty"

"Yup and im pretty good at it" I said proudly.

|

|

|

|

It is 11pm and im on my way to the warehouse for a meeting. Some dude named Calvin been owing us some money for a long time. A has told us. A said he has killed a few niggas, but he don't scare me. I actually know him. Yup, we went to the same middle school but he dirty. Fuck anything thats female and can pee. I arrived at the ware house and got out. The sound of the crickets filled the air. I walked to the door, knocked 1 good time and it was Immediately opened by Dray.

"Wassup" I dapped him.

"Whats good fam" He replied.

All eyes were on me. Like akways.

"Whats up niggas" I said.

They hey'd and wassgood'd me.

"Okay so well theres this dude that has owed us money for about 5 years, Calvin Right. I actually know him. But we haven't talked since 9th grade and well I need yall to any information about this nigga that yall can find Aight?"

Eveyone nodded their head. There were a few drops to be made. Dray and myself did those.

Time I walked in the house. I looked at my phone and it read "3:54". I hope Asia doesn't have to go in early like yesterday. Im tired as fuck. I got out my clothes took a shower put on some shorts no shirt. I laid down in the bed getting comfortable next to Asia then soon letting sleep take over my body.

**

Any suggestions for the story ? Inbox or comment (: