15 ♔ Husband and Wife

10 Months Later :

Asia

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss your bride" The preacher said.

Lucas lifted my vail cheesing, I laughed. He lips connected with mines and I was immediately in heaven. Our kiss broke and everyone was cheering as we walked back down the aisle.

We went out on the lawn to take pictures.

"I get to finally call you my wife" He whispered in my ear kissing my neck.

I laughed. The photographer took the picture. Then I took a few by myself. Then with Treasure. My mom and grandma. And so much more.

We walked in the reception and took out seats. After numerous speeches, first dance, removing of the garter we finally can eat. I looked over at Treasure and she looked as if she was get irritated.

"We have a special guest today" The announcer said.

Everyone looked around the room to see. So did Lucas and I.

"Baby who coming" He asked.

"Shit if I know" He said going to town on them meatballs.

"Mr.Nacional come on in" Once the announcer said that tears immediately filled my eyes.

My dad is here. I haven't seen him since I was 10. He walked in still looking the say as I remember. I walked to him. He smiled and the grabbed the mic from him.

"May I have this dance" He asked.

"Yes you may" I replied with a smile taking his hand.

The music played ad we began to talk, more like catch up.

"How did you get here" I whispered.

"Don't worry about it.. Im here now" He replied.

Mmmm alright.

After our dance we cut the cat. It was strawberry shortcake my favorite!

|

|

|

|

|

"Baby when our flight" Lucas asked.

We were back at the hotel. I can't believe im leaving my baby for five days. I never been away from Treasure that long.

"Mommy are you going to call me everyday" She asked.

"I dont know baby" I replied honestly.

Lucas walked in from the bathroom and sat on the bed.

"Um our flight is at 10"

"Daddy" Treasure said.

"Yes" Lucas replied.

She has never called him daddy. This is definitely her first time. Awh. I smiled

"Just practicing" She replied with a smile.

Lucas and I both laughed. I picked her up the laid down with her. I needed to spend quality time before I leave.

We were laying in bed watching a movie. I looked at the time it was 6 and we were leaving at 8:30. Lucas got on the phone.

"Whats good fam"

"What nigga I just got married"

"Ugh. Fuck it alright"

He hung up the phone and I looked at him.

"What is wrong"

"Baby I got to go" He said getting up putting his phone in his pocket.

"Whyyyy" I said.

"Business baby im sorry ill be back by 8 though" He said.

He kissed Treasure's cheek then kissed me.

Lucas

Niggas is married, I can't believe. I can't believe them niggas gone ask me to come to get some money.

I pulled up to the address they gave me. I heard a gun shot. The fuck. Marc came to my car window. I rolled it down.

"Congratulations man but we need your help...." I got my gun out my glove compartment and got out the car.

"So what exactly is going on" I asked as we walked.

"This nigga owe us money" He said.

I went in the house. This nigga is crying.

"Please don't shoot me please I will have your money by friday just please" He said with his hands up.

I chuckled a bit cause this shit is fucking hilarious.

"Look yall niggas now I show no mercy" I said taking y gun off safety.

If a nigga don't have our money I shoot them I mean I do give them 3 months.

"Please please" He said.

I shot em.

"Thats all yall have to do now let me get back to my family" I said walking out then getting in my car.

Like these niggas just could've shot them. I got married today.

|

|

|

Asia

Im waiting at the gate with Treasure and my mother.

"Momma I don't want you to go" Treasure said in my chest.

Awh. My baby. Its only five days pull it together Asia.

"Flight to thailand departing in 39 minutes" The intercom said.

Where the fuck is Lucas.

"Momma where is daddy" Treasure asked.

"I dont know ba-"

"Hey baby" Lucas said coming out of breath.

"Alright well Treasure and I are leaving" My mom said.

I saw Treasure eyes get glossy.

"Look baby Ill be back before you know it alright I love you be good for Grandma and Uncle Aaron" I said kissing her cheek.

"Treasure baby are you crying" Lucas asked.

She hid her head in my mothers shoulder.

"Cause if you are I will have to get the tickle monster on you" He said tickling her and she laughed.

"Daaaaddyy" Se said between laughs.

I smiled.

"Alright bye I love you" He said then kissed her cheek.

"You two have fun if you now what I mean" My said then winked.

We both laughed

"We love you" I replied.

"I love yall too" She said then turned around.

Treasure waved with a weak smile. These five days are going to be long without my baby. I have to spend some one on one time with my husband though.

____