17 ♔ Get him

Sorry for the wait , lol

Lucas

"Lu imma tell you this and imma tell you this once, that man is dangerous so be careful" A spoke into the phone.

So we kind of have beef with another drug dealer. His name is Bold. They call him bold because I guess he aint scared of nothing. I don't fear not a soul on earth except my momma and wife but especially not no nigga.

"A my nigga you no I don't care this nigga threaten to kill us and shit but still aint made no move. I think we should take him out before he takes us out ya feel me?

He threaten us and shit but we still here what kind of shit is that. That is that shit I don't go for.

A laughed a bit "I feel you and that is the right way to do and since you my right hand I say lets do it. Get them to find out information on him and everything aight"

"Aight"

The phone call ended and I made my way to the trap house. I parked across the street and began to make my way to the side door. I knocked and the guard came.

"Sup" I said nodding my head and he let me in.

I made my way to my office first. I unlocked the door and sat down at my desk. I called down to the investigation room. So Matt could look up that nigga Bold.

"Matt I gotta name for you"

"Shoot"

"Bold... find out everything there is to know about him aight"

"got it"

I hung up the phone. Matt was this smart ass white dude but he black at heart. Can find out anything on anybody. I messed around with the pens on my desk. Someone began to knock on my door.

"Whats up"

They began to open the door and was Matt.

"Here ya go Lu and he something serious" He said with a laugh.

The file was placed on my desk.

"You know I don't care and when you leaving"

"Around 2"

"Aight cool well ill see you later"

He left and closed the door. I began looking and highlighting. I highlighted his current place of residents, all his trap houses and where his warehouse at. Like im ready to get this nigga you don't threaten my life. I will get him.

Asia

"Trinity what does is say" I said as I grew impatient.

I turned around to face her. What if im pregnant. What if im not. So much shit is going through my head right now. My heart is about to jump out my shirt right now. I know I am married and all but I think it is a little early.

"You want to know" Trinity said.

She playing games. What she think. I sighed.

"Yes I fucking do" I quietly yelled.

I snatched the test out her hand and began to read it myself while she laugh.

"Its negative hoe calm down and try again" She said in between laughs.

I rolled my eyes "I hate yo ass"

I laughed then threw the test away. I went back in to the living room.

"I still hate you" I told Trinity as I sat down beside a sleeping Caden.

"You love me and you know it but where my brother ugly ass at that nigga came home ate then went back out " Trinity said as she played with her phone.

"Don't talk about my baby like that and he had to handle some business if you know what I mean" I replied then the door bell rung.

I got up the went to the door. I unlocked it then smiled and picked Treasure up.

"You have fun with grandma" I asked while kissing her cheek.

"mhm" She replied with a smile.

"Thank you mama come on in, acting like a stranger" I said with a laugh.

"Nah baby im fine, I have to get home love you"

"love you too" I shut the door then walked back into the living room.

Treasure ran upstairs and I went back into the living.

"Was that Treasure's lil small ass running up the steps like that" She said.

"Yeah" I said with a laugh.

"lil track star self" She said with a chuckle.

She may be my husband sister but she cool as hell. She crazy funny and sweet. Caden began to wake up.

"Girl I am about to go drop him off at his daddy's house so Ill talk to you later" She said as she picked him up.

We exchanged our bye's by this time Treasure was back downstairs. As soon as she left I heard the door unlocking the door. It was Lucas. He came in put his keys on the rack and went straight upstairs.

I sighed then followed him. Treasure was too much into the tv to even say anything. I went into our room to see a shirtless Lu.

"Good Afternoon to you too husband" I said with a smile.

"Look hey baby not right now" He said simply and put on some basketball shorts.

Why is he so tensed.

"Baby you ok" I said going over to him.

"Yeah everything is fine" He replied, I could tell he was lying.

"mhmm sure Lucas but guess what"

"What"

"I took a pregnancy test today"

"Wait.. are you pregnant"

"Nooo"

He didn't reply. I felt like he was disappointed. Does Lucas want a baby?

|

Sorrry for the longggggggg wait.. lol just writers block you know but vote and comment..

please don't comment "update" lol like that is cool and all but at least put how you felt about the chapter before it ...

;*