20 ♔ Yes

Asia

"Treasure baby what do you say when you have to go to the bathroom" I said while getting another pull up.

I don't think Treasure gets the concept of pull ups quite yet.

"Mommy... I-I have to potty" She stated with tears running down her face.

I don't even know why she is crying I didn't hit her. I put the new pull up on her. She must be thinking of the last time she went in her pull up cause I did hit her. She is four she knows how to go to the bathroom by herself she just needs to notify someone when she does.

"So why didn't you say that" I as I put her on the sick in the bathroom so I wouldn't be looking too far down.

"I do-don't know mo-mommy I sorry" She said while wiping her tears.

"It is alright baby don't let it happen again cause you are a big girl right?" I questioned her while I threw the pull up away.

"Uhmm" She said.

"That was cute" Lucas said coming in the bathroom.

I laughed and he came in and picked Treasure up.

"Treasure baby stop crying alright" He said.

She nodded and sniffed.

"How about we go downstairs and get some ice cream" He said and they left.

I cleaned the bathroom a little bit more then left and went downstairs. After our little talk Lucas has gotten better. He is around the house way more like he is suppose to be. I guess he came to the realization that he is a married man now and some of the shit he use to do has to stop. I decided on taking a pregnancy test. I will honestly be happy if it is positive or negative.

"You ready to take them" He asked.

I nodded yeah and took the first one cause we had three. I took all three then came back out and gave them to him, I don't want to look at it. I went to sit on the couch beside Treasure and join her in watching Sponge Bob while I wait. This had to be the longest 10 minutes of my life.

"Test number one is..... wait babe how does this work" Lucas said.

I sighed and put my hands over Treasure's ears "Two fucking lies if pregnant and one if not and the other two are fucking digital dammit"

I removed my hands from her ears.

"Mommy I could still hear you" She said gigling.

"Well act like you didn't" I replied.

"Okay damn it says not pregnant andddd the other two say yes" He said calmly.

Shit, that is two out of three.

"How about we just make an appointment tomorrow aight" Lucas said throwing the test away.

I kind of got a hit I was pregnant.

Lucas

I am happy as shit right now. I am going to be a daddy, well I think I am. I know this is huge, bringing life into this world. I can't wait I hope it is a boy, I want a boy.

"Aye baby I need to go I be back in about two hours" I said and kissed her lips.

I picked up my car keys and made my way to to garage. I am going straight to the trap house. I need a good drink. I parked my car and hopped out. I knocked on the door. Dray opened and the smoke hit my face and I knew exactly what they were smoking on. I walked in and sat down on the couch and dapped the dudes up. I got me and drink and a blunt.

I needed this, relaxation.

Asia

"Do it for the vine, do it for the vine" Taylor said while doing her little dance.

"Fuck the vine , vine vine" I said putting up my middle finger and doing my own little dance.

Taylor busted out laughing. Even though she was Lucas sister she felt like mines.

"You spending the night" I asked while taking some sausage and shrimp out for the Jambalaya.

"Yes I didn't come over here at this time for nothing" She said.

"Alright girl that is fine" I said with a small laugh and continued to cook.

And it is well over two and Lucas whereabouts remain unknown. I not even going to trip.

"So you get pregnant yet" She asked.

I cut the stove off as I finishes mixing everything together.

"Umm yeah, I have a appointment tomorrow to you know get checked out to see how the baby is"

It feels so weird saying that.

"Awh I hope it is a girl Auntie is going to spoil her" Taylor said.

I laughed. We all decided on eating dinner in front the tv. I heard the garage coming up and soon the door opening.

"Hey" He said and went upstairs.

Taylor looked at me "fuck wrong with him"

"I don't know but I'm sure about to find out" I said getting up.

I made my way upstairs and to our room to see a shirtless Lucas. He looked at me and right then and there I saw it in his eyes.

"Lucas you high" I asked.

"Nah" He said with a laugh.

I knew he was lying but I don't feel like arguing with his ass tonight.

"Alright baby welll dinner is on the stove if you want some and Taylor spending the night" I said then began to walk out of the room.

"Wait, baby come here" 

I stopped, smiled then turned around. He came closer to me and  we hugged, he smelt like straight up marijuana. 

"Lucas you smell like marijuana!" I said then crossed my arms.

|

I just may update again tonight who would like that ? lol

remember.. vote and comment ;*