4 ♔ Hit me up

Lucas

"So what you got to tell me nigga" Dray said as we sat down in his living room.

"Okay so you know that girl I saw at the mall" I started.

Dray nodded his head.

"How about thats A's fucking sister"

Dray got big eyed.

"Oh shit nigga thats off limits for your ass"

"No the fuck it aint shit Ill change for her..."

"Oh really"

I acted like I didnt hear him. We both laughed. I left and went back home what the fuck Im a do. Its 9pm. Shit, Ill just call Maria.

"He-"

"Im on my way papi"

"Damn aight"

I took off my clothes and put on some basketball shorts. I heard knocking on the door. I got up and opened it.

"Hola papi" She said while coming in.

This bitch had on a trench coat and heels. The fuck.

"Whats up" I replied closing the door.

I turned around and she had on just a bra, thong and heels. Dont get me wrong Maria fine as hell but she a hoe and will suck dick for a value meal. Not ah. She aint my main. Shit I dont have a main.

"You ready" She asked while coming towards me.

She placed her arms around my neck and I motioned her towards my room. She laid me on my bed, pulling down my shorts then boxers. She bent down and began sucking my middle, swallowing my semen and all. I put on a condom and she began to ride me. She came and began to scream my name.

"Luuuu casss" She screamed.

Bitch shut the fuck up and just take the dick.

Asia

Since I didn't have class today I figured Treasure and I could go to the movies. I got ready and did my hygiene thing. I walked to my closet and pulled out a white peplum shirt, khaki pants and gold loafers. I braided my hair last night so it could be crinkly today with the help of some water. I began to wake Treasure up.

"Mmmmm" She said as she sat up.

I took off her clothes and picked her up. I walked to the bathroom and put her in the tup and began to give her a bath. After, I put her on some dark levi's, orange shirt with pink polka dots and pink baby doll shoes. I put her hair in a pony tail well curly ball thing. My mother was still sleep so I just got in the car.

I began to drive when I noticed my gas light is on. Shit. I pulled up in sheets and got out. I inserted my card and began to pump gas.

"Asiaaa" I heard.

I looked around to see who was calling my name.

"Oh heyy" I said with a smile.

It was Lucas. I put the nozzle up and closed the fuel door.

"Whats up with you ma"

Why he got to be so cute?

"Nothing just going to the movies with my baby girl well she sleep now"

"Awh I wanted to speak"

I began to laugh.

"Well how about we exchange numbers"

"Alright"

I gave him my phone and he gave me his.

"Yeah maybe we could hang someday and ill call or text you sometimes"

"Alright well ill see you later Lucas" I said with a smile then walked around to the drivers seat and got in.

Lucas

I got shawty number! I aint gone play her she wifey type. I would love to get to know her and baby girl. I wonder whats up with her baby daddy though! I got in my car going to the warehouse. They got that Robbert nigga. I walked in and one of the dudes pointed me to the basement. I began to walk down the steps. Oh shit A beating the shit out of this nigga. He has blood all over him.

"Aye Lu" He said like it aint nothing.

"Wassup so this the nigga that put his hands on my future girlfriend" I said.

"Yeahhh niggaa" A said.

He stopped and pulled out his gun and put it to his temple.

"Any last words pussy" A said.

I began laughing A such a thug.

"Fuck yall" He said.

We began laughing and A shot in him twice. His body was instantly limber.

Me and A went upstairs and change our clothes. I had some blood on me and A was covered in blood.

"Aye somebody get the body burn it and clean that shit up down there" A said and the cleaning dudes went to work.

We went in the office.

"Give everybody 15k" he said handing me the stack.

I gave everybody theres.

"Heres 1 mill for you my nigga" He said tossing me the stack.

I sat on the couch and began to text Asia.

Me : Asia (:

This can be the start of a very beautiful friendship.

**

Feedback .

Imma try to write a long chapter so things can start to get moving... Lol

Thanks for all the lovely comments so far its a big help ! (: