Epilogue ♔

Lucas

Business has been great. All the businesses I have invested in are doing great and the money is rolling in. It may be a lot but I can do it. Asia still hasn't been to work. I think she doesn't want to work anymore. Well atleast until the twins get old enough for her to trust them with a dayecare or babysitter.

Tomorrow is my nephew Caden's birthday. He will be three. Trinity is having his birthday and some moon bounce place. So that'll be interesting and fun. I got him a couple of gifts I know he'll like.

"Did you get Caden a gift" Asia said as she walked into the living room.

"Yeah" I replied as she sat down.

"The kids sleep" I said as I finished up checking my bank account.

"Yes thank God" She replied.

My baby hasn't been getting any sleep. So I am glad she finally can.

"How long you going to be down here" She asked me as I pulled her in my lap.

She smiled at me and I smiled back. We both started to blush like little kids.

I chuckled "Uh I don't know yet"

I slid my fingers in her shorts. She tried to fight it but she gave in.

"Don't try to fight it baby" I said.

I could tell when she wanted it. We really haven't been doing anything lately. The twins limit our time but thats okay.

"Lucasss" She said as she buried her head in my shoulder.

-

Asia

"Why y'all eat so much" I said as I laid Taelyn then Tyler in their cribs.

I just fed them and then burped them. I cut on the tv to the news. I soon turned the channel to MTV. I figured I'd watch something interesting. I got up decided on taking advantage of this quiet time. I called Lucas to see what time he would be getting home from his meeting.

"Baby whats up" He asked.

"What time you coming home?" I replied.

"Umm around 2, baby Ill be there right after I pick up Treasure aight?"

"Okay" I said with relief.

"I got to go, I love you"

"I love you too"

With that the call was ended. I began to tend to my hygiene cause I still smelt like sleep.

After my shower I just put on leggings and one of Lucas's shirts. I began to hear the door open. I heard Treasure scream all the way to my room.

"Mommy look what I did today" She said bum rushing her paper in my face.

"Baby you did good! Mommy is proud." I said with a smile.

She turned around and went to go put her things in her room. In walked Lucas. He seemed a little tense. He came over and kissed me.

I smiled "Hey"

"Hey baby" He said as he walked into his closet.

"Um what time does Caden's party start" I said out of curiosity.

I didn't want to ask Trinity because she is probably all types of busy today.

"4" He yelled from the closet.

I guess we should be getting ready in the next hour, its 2 now. I got up and went into my closet. I already knew what I wanted to wear. My white sleeveless peplum with my pink pants. I went back out into the room and Lucas was playing with Taelyn. Who was suppose to be sleep along with Tyler.

"Lucas, she was suppose to be sleep why you wake her" I asked with my arms crossed.

"I did't she was already up babe" He said in defense.

"Mhm" I replied.

I know he woke my baby up. I went into Treasure's room to see whats up with her.

"Hey baby you know what you wearing to Caden's party" I asked.

She nodded her head then darted in her closet and then laid the things out on the bed.

"Baby I don't think that goes together" I said as I looked at the striped pants and polka dot shirt.

"Ughh" She said as she went back into her closet.

I guess she was throwing a lil fit.

"Fix ya lil attitude. I can't have my baby walking around looking like a clown" I said.

She came back out. She had the same shirt but switched to solid color pants. I clapped my hands. I am trying to get her to not rely on me for little stuff. I know she is only 5 but she has to start some age.

I made my way back to my room to get the twins ready.

-

"Look at all my babies. I am so glad y'all could make it" Trinity said greeting us.

This place looked all types of fun. Treasure went off in her own little direction. I decided to go over to Lucas's mother.

"Hey mama" I said with a smile as I placed both twins down.

"Hey baby look at my grand babies looking just like they mama and daddy" She said as she reached for Tyler.

I sat and watched as everyone played and had fun. Lucas was talking to his cousins.

"Ill be right back" I told mama.

She was too into the twins so she just nodded her head. I crept up to Lucas as he was talking. I put my arms around him from behind. The dudes started to tease him.

"Who is this? Wait I know this snell, baby stop" He said and I busted out laughing.

He turned around and we kissed. We began to walk through the building slowly. Just talking.

"Its crazy how just last year we were celebrating Caden's birthday as just friends" He said adding air quotations to just friends.

I laughed and he put his arm around me. "Am I Loyal to you"

I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Of course you are baby, I love you" I said.

He kissed my lips then my cheek.

"And you really showed your Love and Loyalty when you quitted the game baby. Not every guy can do that"

When I said that my mind took me through a timeline of Lucas and I. When I think about I really am in love with this boy and glad I am his wife. I realized that you can't expect people to change for you but Lucas did it and I love that. He was willing to give up something so important to him just to Love and be Loyal to me. Lucas is a keeper and he is the one.

"Mommy look what I can do!!" I heard Treasure voice that kicked me out of my thoughts.

"Where is she at" I asked. Lucas

He pointed at the top of a moon bounce and my heart instantly dropped "Lucas she gone break her neck!"

"And if she do she gone learn" He said on the verge of busting out laughing.

"You no damn help!" I said.

"Treasure be careful!" I shouted so she could hear me. 

__________

Awh, it is over...

As of right now, there will be no sequel.. sorry. I have like four other stories going on. So read those for me pleaseeeeeee!

And go ahead and comment tell me how you feel!

Thanks for reading and thank for all the votes and comments thats why yall are the best, seriously (:

- Amber ;*