24 ♔ Hope he is okay

5 Months Later :

Asia

"Are you sure that you see two" I asked as I was looking at the monitor.

This Lady just told me she saw two of everything meaning twins. Lucas hans't said a damn thing, I guess he is in awe or shocked liked me.

"Ma'm I see two. Would you like to know the genders" she asked.

I thought about it. Hmm. Do I really want to know or would I keep it a secret. I looked at Lucas and he still staring at the monitor like something is going to change.

"Yes" I said with a smile.

"There is the boy and there is the girl" She said and began to make further preparations.

I was in awe. I am having twins that is something big. Twins don't even run in my family. I'll ask Lucas. The nurse wiped the substance off my belly and told me the doctor would be right in to speak with me.

"Baby did you hear what that lady said" Lucas asked.

I sighed "Yeah I did

He chuckled "That is crazy but I'm happy though"

The Dr. Jones came in with a smile and greeted us.

"Hey mommy did you like your news" She greeted.

"Umm yes. I can't wait and daddy over there still can't believe it" I said.

We both looked at Lucas and shared a laugh. She went over some information and told me some things then answered all my questions. Well at least I get another baby girl and a baby boy. So everybody is happy. As we drove to Lucas's mother's house I just began to rub my belly I felt a kick and smiled.

"Lucas how are you" I asked.

He act like he was scared. I am the one carrying them, so shit I should be scared.

"I am good baby" He said giving a smile and focusing on the road.

We arrived at Lucas mothers house. We got out the car and made our way to the door. Trinity opened it with a smile and we came in.

"Where mama at" Lucas asked.

"She sleep and so is Treasure" She said as she went back to the couch to watch tv.

I sat down beside her and Lucas went to get Treasure.

"So what is it" She asked like she has been waiting to hear.

"It is a girl and a boy" I said with a smile.

"Oh em gee twins" She said, I could tell she was very happy.

"Did you figure out what college you wanted to attend"

I decided to make some quick talk. Lucas came in with a woke Treasure.

"Maybe the Art Institution, you know I love fashion and making things go well together" She said.

She is right and she does a pretty good job at it. She going to set up the baby shower for me. Girl got skills.

"Maybe you should study to be a fashion designer or interior decorator"

"I will definitely look into that" She said with a smile.

|

Lucas

I am still shocked that I am having twins. I would have never thought of that. I get to have a boy and a girl of course my boy is going to be just like ya boy and my baby girl is going to be a daddy's girls. Having one baby is a lot so I am pretty sure that twins are a handful times two but I am ready for the challenge. I decided on taking my girls to Ruth Chris's Steak House for dinner. Asia kept complaining she was hungry she wasn't cooking and I wasn't either so restaurant it is.

"Can I start yall off with something to drink" The Waiter asked.

We all gave her our drink orders and she left to go get them. She came back with our drinks and began taking our orders.

"Um Ill have a well done steak, with smash potatoes and corn and baby girl will have chicken fingers" Asia smiled and handed her menu.

"Let me get the steak also but with a side salad" I said and handed my menu to her.

She walked off. Asia know she is suppose to be eating healthy.

"Asia your going to give me your potatoes and your have the salad" I said cocking my kneck and placing my drinking my drink.

She rolled her eyes "I can eat potatoes"

"I know what you can eat but a salad is more healthy for the babies" I said and Treasure just looked around.

She sighed "Okay Doctor"

After our meal we arrived home. Asia went straight upstairs to tend to Treasure's needs but I had business to handle. I couldn't let A go out by himself. I got in my car and made my way over to the trap house. Dray and A was already in here.

"Whats up" I said as I went to get guns and other necessary things.

"Not shit how is my sister" He asked.

"Um she good getting fatter everyday" I said with a laugh.

"Yeah boy them twins are going to be big" He said.

I chuckled then asked "You ready my dude"

He nodded then got up. He followed me out to the car.

"You sure about this" I asked.

"Yeah you know I don't play about my fucking money" He replied and started up the car.

A dude owes him some money and A wants his money, today. I understand that completely. We began driving. We ended up on the west side, and it is rough out here. We parked.

"Which house is it" I asked.

He pointed across the street and I nodded.

"Stay right here and Ill go in and see whats up aight?"

"Aight" I replied and he went up to the door.

Me being hard headed and listening to no one I got out the car anyways. I began to hear shooting in the house I quickly shut the door and ran to the door. I opened the door to find two dead bodies in floor. I immediately got not scared but nervous I took my gun out and off safety. I examined the two bodies to find out neither or them were A. I felt a breath of fresh air. I heard nothing but silence. The house had only two room. I opened the door of one and I seen A laying down with blood coming from his torso. Fuck. I quickly went to his body and he was still alive thank God. I didn't want to call the police cause that would be to much and they would question me and shit. So I decided on taking my chances and delivering him to the hospital myself.

|

Asia

"Momma I told him he had to stop" I spoke to my mother.

We were in the waiting room. I have no idea what happened all I know is that my ma told me Aaron was in the hospital. She was both mad and sad but more sad than mad.

"I told him that type of lifestyle is not good for him, you either end up in jail or in prison and I want neither for my son" She said as she wiped a coming tear.

"Ma it is going to be okay trust me he will get through this he is a soldier" I said trying to comfort her.

I really hope my brother is okay. I love him to death and I don't like seeing him in nobody's hospital. Lucas came and he didn't have a happy look on his face.

"How is he" My mother managed to say

**

VOTE & COMMENT

follow me on instaaa - ilove_pearlss ;*