The Irony of it all (Jeff the killer)

Thunder cracked in the sky above me. I couldn't help but feel uneasy. As the clouds cried, I felt as though I was being watched.

I shook it off and continued to walk home.

"Mom I'm home!" I yelled,closing the door behind me. "Mom?" I waited and heard no response. "C'mon mom, quit playing." I walked upstairs, searching for my mother.

Suddenly someone came up and grabbed me from behind, I screamed. "Lighten up Irony!" My mothers laughter filled the room as she walked out of her bedroom. I turned and meet the eyes of a very well and well hated known man.

"Hey Steven." I snarled, pushing him away from me, and walking to my mother.

"Haha! You screamed like a little bitch!" He taunted me as he usually did, and I resisted the temptation of punching him in the stomach.

I rolled my eyes and walked to my room, slamming the door behind me. Changed, and went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The alarm went off. I got up, dressed myself, and walked downstairs. I walked to the living room, where I was greeted by my husky, Toby. I put on his leash, and began my venture outside. I loved the sound of the birds cherping, and the warm, yet humid air blowing around. I hummed a song, while walking Toby. I took my usual rout, where I walk at the edge of the forest.

I felt like I was being followed. I heard a twig snap. "Hello?" I called out.

I felt someone tap me on the shoulder, but when I turned, nobody was there. "I must be losing it." I thought out-loud.

"No, your perfectly sane." I heard a deep, raspy voice.

"Who said that?"

I saw a man walk towards me. He wore a white hoodie, with red splatters, his skin was completely white, and his eyes. They were black. His eyelids seemed to be gone. But that wasn't the worst part

He had a smile.

A smile cut into his face. He must have saw the fear in my eyes, because he started laughing like a crazy person.

He obviously was.

"Irony is it?" His smile grew wider, as he approached me, with a knife in hand. "What an odd name, isn't it?"

"W-what do you want?" I shuddered.

His smile grew even wider. "I want you to go to sleep." He lunged at me with the knife, I just barely managed to doge the blade.

Toby lunged at the man, attacking him. "Toby, C'mon!" I screamed, braking into a run, Toby chanced after me. I turned around, to see the man was no longer there. I ran home.

> okay guys, it's my first time writing on this, and it my first fan fiction, ALSO it is my first time using first person point of view.

Please go easy on me?

I'm all ears if you have something to say

This story is also in edit, I'm making chapters longer by combining them so every now and then you'll see a chapter that says "Ignore" because I can't delete chapters on my phone. I'll work on that when I can get on my laptop<